Do you want to taste her?

Posted
I might have left too quickly.

But once we were done my mind instantly moved back to the girl waiting at home in our bed with her fingers between her thighs and her imagination swirling. And no matter how long I tried to sit still and keep it about us, the girl at home wouldn’t leave me be.

Which means that when I stumbled in the door at one in the morning, I was hard and ready. She looked up, the blanket covering half her face which was already blush red. I could see her feet wiggling beneath the comforter as I stood looking down at her.

“You came home,” she whispered.

“Did you think I wouldn’t?” I asked, crawling over her and kissing her nose. “Did you think I’d leave you here wondering all night long?”

“Maybe,” she said, finally reaching up and touching my face with a question on her lips.

“I was tempted,” I said, sitting back so I could pull my shirt off. “She asked me to stay you know.”

“Did you…” She stopped short, unable to ask the question.

“Of course I did. Twice actually.”

“Twice?”

I pulled the blanket down as I slid to one side only to find her naked beneath it. I was back on her a moment later, pinning her arms to the side as I reached down and unzipped my pants.

“Do you want proof?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” She asked even as she nodded her head out of sheer instinct.

I slowly pulled my hard cock from its confines and began to jerk off over her, hovering just inches from her waiting lips.

“I mean do you want to taste me? Do you want to taste my cock and see if you can tell?”

“Will it taste like latex?” She asked, and I had to hold back a laugh as I should my head.

“No, my love,” I said, watching her wet her lips with her tongue. I moved closer, waiting until she squirmed uncontrollably on the bed. “It will taste like her pussy. It will taste like her pussy because I fucked her just like this.”

The sound that came from her mouth was uncontrollable, but seconds later she was on me, sucking me into her throat in one swallow as she struggled with the truth. She reached up with both hands and began to touch me as she licked my length, her eyes and mouth voracious.

“I can taste her,” she moaned, frustration and jealously mixing.

As much as I longed for her continue, my patience was overpowered by my desire. I slid down her body, forcing her legs open wide as I kissed her mouth and rubbed against her wet lips with my cock.

“I fucked her so hard,” I whispered in her ear. “Just like I’m going to fuck you.”

“Please,” was all she got out before I thrust into her.

“Just like this,” I moaned again.

“Did she feel good? Did her pussy feel good?”

“She was perfect. Her cunt is tight, and she knows just how to hold me and kiss me and beg for me. And my god is she pretty.”

“I don’t like it,” she moaned, arching up to meet my thrusts.

“Do you want to know the rest?” I asked, moving faster as I felt her begin to tense. “Will it make you come if I tell you?”

“Tell me what?” She asked, her body moving closer and closer to her release.

“If I tell you where I came.”

“Oh fuck!” She cried as I bottomed out within her. “Yes, please tell me. Tell me you didn’t do it. Please tell me you were good.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want to hear?” I asked, my ending near. “Or do you want to know the truth? Do you want to know what I did to her? Do you want me to do the same thing to you?”

“Yes!” She cried, uncertainty still in her eyes as she wrapped her legs around me. “Please, I have to know. Show me where you came!”

I kissed her one more time as I held her tightly, entirely inside her as I began to let go. As I started to shake and tense she knew the answer, and she followed me instantly. Her eyes were wide in disbelief, but still, she clenched and shuddered as I began to fill her.

“It was just like this,” I moaned, coming inside my beautiful girl as she cried and came along with me.

“No!” She cried even as she let go, soaking the bed and me with her release.

“So deep inside her,” I moaned, my fingers digging into her hips as I ground against her, wanting to come forever and wanting her *** and her desire in equal amount. She kissed me as her tears began to turn to laughter and my smile grew with each final spasm of release.

“Fuck I love you,” she said when I finally collapsed against her. “You do all the best things.”

“You’re incredible,” I whispered. “Are you okay?”

“I think so,” she giggled. “I can still taste her. I’m not sure I believed it until I tasted her pussy on your cock. You filthy bastard.”

“You love it, you little monster,” I said, rolling next to her. “Although come to think of it, I should probably send her flowers tomorrow.”

“For coming inside her?” She asked.

“No, you silly thing. For leaving two minutes later so I could home to this insatiable little slut waiting so patiently for me. For running out so I could come whisper terrible things in your ear. For leaving her gasping so I could climb into bed and do it all over again.”

“As long as you don’t leave me, I’ll be okay,” she said, nestling her head against me.

“Never,” I replied, pulling her tighter, even as I felt the grip of sleep all around me. “I promise I’ll be here in the morning.”

“Good,” she said, closing her eyes. “Because in the morning you’re going to have to show me the pictures.”

“How do you know I took pictures?”

“Don’t be silly,” she said as both of us began to fall away. “You love me too much not to.”

And in the silent darkness, her warm body against mine, the only thought that ran through my mind was just how right she was. I loved her too much for everything.

And it was perfect.
x_Missy_x
Posted
THIS...Every cuckquean fantasy!!! Soooo cute and extremely hot!!! Bravo 🤤👏
Posted
Great story. Which I could copy and share with my subs. 👏🏾👏🏾
Posted
Wow! That’s so hot! Very well written.
Posted
Im going to have to save this for later use!
Posted
When are you writing the book…the full story please?
  • 3 months later...