Language settings

DD****

Posted

This is a small thing but it keeps bugging me, my languages are set to English and German but i never set German and whatever i do it won't remove German so my last resort is to learn German unless anyone has some insight.

Posted
I contacted fet and they fixed mine  It was the same way I had German and English and I was receiving a lot of German speaking messages, but I couldn’t read them. They fix it for me and made it just English.
Posted
It’s in the settings where you can go and fill out a ticket for them to work on your page. If you have any other questions, I would suggest you ask pixie dust. She is very good at helping people.
Tickler101
Posted
Yep, happy German lessons 😂
Posted
German was actually pretty fun to learn! I wish I hadn’t forgotten it all 🤣
Posted
I had this issue. Took me an age to fix it. Think I had to raise a ticket in the end. I got very tired of messages in German who then got grumpy when I told them I didn't speak it.
PixieDust
Posted

To remove the German language from your languages you will need to do it via the APP.  

If you try and remove via the website there is no option to do so but if you deselect the language in your settings on the APP and then save the settings, it will remove the language and just leave your chosen language as your preference 😊

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Char__ said:

I had this issue. Took me an age to fix it. Think I had to raise a ticket in the end. I got very tired of messages in German who then got grumpy when I told them I didn't speak it.

They know better, then this kind of behavior. It's stated you are in the US. Alot do speak English. They know where the translator is. Even if they are terrible in the language, can write "Hello, you are beautiful, I like you, have a nice day".🤷‍♀️ Just plain lazy. Sorry, you had to deal with this.💖

Edited by seonny
Misunderstanding