69 SECOND CHALLENGE VIDEO - YOUR TURN!

Katiefox

Posted

After Fetish.com's recent trip to the Eroticon conference in London, a series of kinktastic interviews were put together with sex-bloggers, sex-positive activists and other friendly fetish faces. All of whom took part in the #69secondchallenge!

Check out the video series here:

Think you could do better? 

Try to answer as many fetish related questions as possible in 69 seconds! Get someone to ask you and record your answers! No cheating; no reading the questions beforehand! Then upload and link to the video here in the forum! If you're stuck on what to ask, or you're going solo, here are the original questions that you can use:

The winner will get their kinky hands on a whole box of Fetish.com surprises! Try your luck until June 9.

Good luck 😈

Posted

a quick question (as I'm about to do mine) what's the best way to upload/link ?

normally external links are out - is that an exception for this thread?

Posted
On 5/25/2019 at 12:29 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

a quick question (as I'm about to do mine) what's the best way to upload/link ?

normally external links are out - is that an exception for this thread?

That's correct! This thread is an exceptional one :P

I'd say the easiest way is to upload it to YouTube and then post the link in here. You can make the video private, so that only those with the link can find it (i.e. Fetish.com members!). Or if anyone were to prefer more discretion, feel free to send it to me directly.

Good luck  :tongue:

Posted
On 6/2/2019 at 2:56 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

here you go

That's sooo cool! 

Posted
Did anyone else find the construction tools video interesting too , or am I the only saddo 😆😆😆