Sexy female undies

BeerMaster

BeerMaster
Posted

Am I alone in loving the feel of wearing some sexy undies ?

Posted
Most definitely not. I saw this a couple of pages back in the forum I believe. I also love them myself. You got a preference on style?
BeerMaster
Posted

Lace boy shorts are my favourite but I love everything except cotton 

Posted
Of course. Good choice, would be my second over a few thongs but depends on the day. I had an ex partner kind of explain to me a bit of why she thinks some men are into this, drop me a message if you ever wanna talk about it.
Posted
Of course I do! Especially meeting my Master, the feel of lace just makes it even more amazing. The only time I don't is while working, I'm always going in/out/in/out outside and with this constant rain getting drenched.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love wearing lingerie.  Be careful of crotchless panties, wear  them once and your cock and balls create a wide hole and the second time you swill just be falling out of them.  its a look though!

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love all kinds of panties and lingerie in general. Recently I've developed a thing for open back panties.  I have a cute purple and black lace boy shorts with a heart shape opening in the back in just the right place so he can penetrate and fuck me with my panties on.  Of course he could fuck with with regular panties on just by pulling them aside.  I digress.

I've always been fond of lacy sheer bikini panties, which was the style of the first pair I put on.  They were my ***s.  Did I ever get a hard on slipping into them.  I also like hipsters too.  I like panties made of satin, silk and similar materials.  I love lace. 

Depending on the mood or who I am with I might add stockings and garter belt into the mix as well as a bra.  If we are having sex I'll I like put on a nice sexy sheer babydoll.