Mental Health Awareness Month

li****

Posted
3 hours ago, Charms said:

I am so sorry you had to deal I a controlling x. Just like. Your x mine used mine against me. In the end I just snaped at myself  an got myself  to the Dr's.  The Dr's were great. 

My x husband  when  we broke up would saying was I was fat disabled an ugly an no one would want me. Not only did I find an amazing  group of freinds. On here who were my cheerleaders but I started dating my master who I'd know since i was 15.

Yep I had the same the usual you won't be good for anyone else or you're fat and ugly and I'm only with you out of pity 😞 but that's what they do because they aren't happy within themselves they have to take it out on the most *** 💗 

I'm glad now we are both in relationships that are fantastic and they treat us how we should be treated and that's like Queens 👑 hehe 😉

Posted

Thank you to everyone so far for commenting or liking this post.......Mental health awareness will always be very close to my heart ❤️ 

Posted
26 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Yep I had the same the usual you won't be good for anyone else or you're fat and ugly and I'm only with you out of pity 😞 but that's what they do because they aren't happy within themselves they have to take it out on the most *** 💗 

I'm glad now we are both in relationships that are fantastic and they treat us how we should be treated and that's like Queens 👑 hehe 😉

Well  he is wrong because your  a stunning lady. Iv meet you a few times so I should  know.

We sure are treatedaa like queen's by amazing  gentleman. 

Iv dropped  you a pm xxx

Posted
55 minutes ago, AlbertRigger said:

Helpful thanks you!

You're welcome 😁

Posted
56 minutes ago, Jed said:

Thank you lilm, great post 🫶

Thank you @Jed🙏

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
As a person who suffers with bipolar depression manic episodes and Border personality disorder on top of ADHD and obsessive overthinking and having unrealistic ideations and thoughts having mental illness is a serious problem. I am however lucky enough to have found a man who takes great care of me and is very gentle and kind with putting up with me in this position. He has accepted my crazy LOL JK but he helps me remind to take my medicine and make sure I get it from the pharmacy on time and he can notice my mood changes and slipping he calls it turning. It's like my personality shifts and he can see it in my face in my eyes my expressions and the way I speak. But then again I do think we have a weird Cosmic connection anyway. I wish I didn't have this problem but I have accepted it and I'm doing my best to take care of myself as best as I can I think awareness is very important people should know more about it and be more caring when it comes to this
Posted
3 hours ago, deptford962 said:

As a person who suffers with bipolar depression manic episodes and Border personality disorder on top of ADHD and obsessive overthinking and having unrealistic ideations and thoughts having mental illness is a serious problem. I am however lucky enough to have found a man who takes great care of me and is very gentle and kind with putting up with me in this position. He has accepted my crazy LOL JK but he helps me remind to take my medicine and make sure I get it from the pharmacy on time and he can notice my mood changes and slipping he calls it turning. It's like my personality shifts and he can see it in my face in my eyes my expressions and the way I speak. But then again I do think we have a weird Cosmic connection anyway. I wish I didn't have this problem but I have accepted it and I'm doing my best to take care of myself as best as I can I think awareness is very important people should know more about it and be more caring when it comes to this

I absolutely agree 💯 there should definitely be more awareness and people should know how to be and be more caring....I've had people say to me oh pull yourself together and you don't look depressed, like seriously......how is a depressed person supposed to look I mean!!! I've had days where I don't want to go out and I just wanna curl up in a dark room and cry but I do push myself to look after myself. My Dom is very good with me too he knows my bad days and dark days and knows how to take care of me. I'm glad you've found someone who does that for you too. Thank you for your comment 🙏