Mine

Posted
Walking into a pub you hear my laugh, a sound you love. You see me at the bar, a skin tight black dress hugging my curves with matching heels extenuating my legs. There's a guy stood next to me, leering at me. You know exactly what he wants and a surge of possessiveness washes over you.
I laugh again as he leans in and whispers something in my ear, his hand on the base of my back. He's getting too close to me.
You can feel rage started to swell which is pushed over the edge as I put my hand on his arm, laughing and something he has said.
No slut of yours is flirting with another man.  As you stalk over you watch the barman hand over my drink, I take a sip and gently put it back down on the bar. I've not even noticed you've arrived.
Pushing past the handsy guy, you grab my elbow and growl in my ear
'We're leaving. Now'
I jump and turn to face you. 'Hi' I say brightly 'this is jo..'
'I don't care' you interrupt me 'I said we're leaving. Now!'
'Oh, but I've just got a dri'  'now! Slut'
I whince as you squeeze my arm and also at the use of my nickname in public. Something we never do in front of people we don't know.
The guy starts to protest at your *** being used on me but you don't care. You drag me from my bar stool and pull me into the night air. I stumble after you, struggling to keep up in my stilettos
You pause as the cool air hits you and you let yourself calm slightly.
'I'm sorry sir' I say meekly, not fully understanding what I've done wrong but knowing you're annoyed at me 'I was just chatting'
'Don't ever let another man touch you!' You shout at me.'You're mine. You belong to me and I don't share my toys!'
I immediately shy away. I feel ashamed i hadnt noticed, the couple od frinls id already had letting my guard down
'or do I need to remind you whore, who you belong to?'
I gulp underneath your hand, you can feel me growing nervous, apprehensive, knowing you're in for a punishment but not knowing what....or where.
I shake my head slightly under your grip 'no sir' I whisper 'I'm yours. I belong to you'
You sneer at me 'I don't think you knew that back in that bar'
I try ro reply again but you release my throat and grab my arm again tightly, pulling me down a dark street, towards your parked car. You push me roughly, my back hitting your passenger door hard. I moan from the impact.
Your legs either side of me, blocking me in, standing tall over me, intimidating. I look up at you and gently stroke your cheek trying to placate you.
'I'm yours sir' I tell you softly 'I don't want anyone else'  you scoff at me, your bad mood not wavering 'prove it' you tell me.
'Show me what's mine'
I smile seductively at you and let my hand slowly run down my stomach to the hem of my dress which is half way down my thigh. Your eyes following my movements.
Grabbing the hem I pull it upwards, my other hand moving to pull my wet thong to one side as I move my legs as wide apart as I can, with you blocking me in.
You can smell me now, the *** in you being woken. A low growl espaces your lips
I moan as my finger rubs over my clit, it going deeper towards my pussy. I moan again as my hips buck forwards slightly, coating my finger. I pull it away from me,my pussy screaming to be touched more but being denied, and place my pussy coated finger on your lips. 'Taste me sir' I whisper.
You open your mouth and let me put my finger inside. You suck on it, your tongue twirling over my finger, my pussy wishing it was her your tongue was playing with.
You grab my throat again and push me back, my head resting on the top of your car 'fuck slut' you growl, every ounce of your being wanting to ravage me and claim me right here and now.
Your other hand releases your cock from your jeans and then pushes me up, making me wrap my legs around your waist for support. Ripping my panties off my body you stuff them in my mouth and pound your cock into me hard. I cry out, it muffled by my gag.
You don't care, both hands now on my hips you use me like a rag doll, pounding into me, bouncing my body on and off your cock.
You watch my tits bounce underneath my dress, no bra as instructed, the cool night air making nipples pronounced. My fingernails dig into your arms as I start to climax.  The *** mixed with the gush of wetness you can feel running down your balls sends you over the edge and you release your sticky cum into me.  You kiss me hard, forcing your tongue into my mouth and I greedily kiss you back.
You carry on bouncing me on your cock, draining yourself into me before setting me back down on the ground and tidying yourself up.
I look well and truly fucked, my dress hugging my waist and hair ruffled, my cheeks flushed and lipstick smeered. You smile to yourself, knowing I'm going to smell of your cum as it seeps out of me with no panties to catch it.
You watch as I try to sort myself out, smoothing down my hair and straightening my dress. No one can deny I'm already owned now.
You grab my hand and lead me back towards town.
'Well, my owned slut. I could do with a drink'
Posted
Love this very nice, So you are truest owned hope you had a good night
Posted
Well I fucking love this
Posted

***y love this!!!! Made me so wet reading it 😈😈😈