**TW** Rabbit hole

Posted

**Trigger warning** Reason: Knife and Needle Play

I close the door, stand by the mirror I growl. Do not move or whimper, you are now ready.

Your pupils fill your submissive filled eyes, on high alert, skin tingling, mind racing. 

Standing in the black lace bra and french knickers. Your breasts giving away how fast your breathing is. Your urges for fight or flight disappear in to the rabbit hole of your sub state. Your submissive now released from Pandoras box.

Cable ties, belt, knife, needles, blindfold, ready, your eyes glance over and see, a strange sensation of releasing all control to me.

I bite your lip, keeping eye contact with you, inhaling your breath, getting lost in the gateway to your soul. Your body and eyes can not lie to me kitten I softly growl.

Do not move as I cut your bra off, roving gently to caress your sensitive breasts. Looking at you as I pinch your nipple hard, growling at your yelp.

I smile, first rule broken. Moving and yelping. I take me belt count to 5 on each breast I order. First stroke stings, followed by the heat, the shooting sensation sent deep in to your body arousing the maso in you.

2nd strike you try not to growl, but give in fully, all the way to 5 on each, your pale fleshy breasts now red, marked and so much more interesting. Your eyes glaze over sub space has pulled you in.

I take the large cable ties, fasten in a loop, and lasso around your breast tightening hard. Then the same to the left breast, tightening every 30 seconds, seeing them turn purple. Biting my lip as I see you transform. I lean in and suck at your erect, ballooned nipple slowly, electric shocks running through your body. 

I promised you a nipple orgasm I say softly looking in to your eyes. Your breasts feel sexually alive, 1000 times more sensitive. I suckle, then hold in my teeth and flick the tip of your nipple with my tongue. Your body shakes, you are ready to explode, do it I growl.

You look down on me, body alive, pushing down in to your pussy like I taught you, squirting in your knickers to please me, to show me you have learnt.

I growl watching your body react to me smiling. But my eyes show more to come, do not move as your body shakes, looking as I walk to the table, pick up newly sanitised needles, I put the blind fold on you, you are so alert, what will he do.

When you can not see I put them down, take a cocktail stick from my pocket, and gently prick your swollen breasts with it, you scream, the unknown. I continue, to your thighs, and push it on to your erect clit. Your maso taking over, crying through the blindfold. I hide the stick and remove the blindfold. I lick away your salty tears, you look alive, so radiant. I use the knife and cut the ties off your breasts. I cuddle you, hold you, join me in my bed. 

You kiss me feeling safe, returning from your rabbit hole. Purring on my chest.