EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, kcvcouple said:
I can't figure out day 13. 😩 I've tried everything I could think of!

Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options

If u need further help feel free to message me

Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - what impression do you give out?
Posted
Clue 19 Grid 13: Always make sure you look your best and check your cum-plexion in the mirror.🪞
Posted
The one right below the feet where can I find it
Posted
1 hour ago, Naughtysub86 said:
The one right below the feet where can I find it

Pls check the clues posted earlier on this thread by scrolling up otherwise feel free to message me

Posted
3 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Pls check the clues posted earlier on this thread by scrolling up otherwise feel free to message me

I got it actually someone else helped me I do appreciate the help though

Posted
 hello is there only 18 pieces right now? Thanks.
Posted
1 hour ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

hello is there only 18 pieces right now? Thanks.

Currently there are 19 icons available to collect. 😊

Posted
10 minutes ago, KinkyGemini said:

i am so not doing well with these clues 😭😭😂😂

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I don't know whether the icon hasn't been released or if I just haven't found it yet...I still need 1, 3, 8, 11, 14, 19 and 20 can someone help me with clues please. The thread is so long it took me ages to get the ones I did 🤦🏻‍♀️
Posted
15 minutes ago, Miss_Molly786 said:

I don't know whether the icon hasn't been released or if I just haven't found it yet...I still need 1, 3, 8, 11, 14, 19 and 20 can someone help me with clues please. The thread is so long it took me ages to get the ones I did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Currently 19 icons have been released.  Grids # 01, 03, 11, 14, 20 have still not been released which means you are only missing Grid 8 & 19.  I have posted my clues below for the two you are missing.

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

If you still need help you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, sevans90210 said:

Man I suck at this

You are doing great you have collected 10 so far, keep going and if you need a hand you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
What time do they come out in Adelaide? So I can my alarm lmao 🤣
Posted
5 minutes ago, mark_jade said:

What time do they come out in Adelaide? So I can my alarm lmao 🤣

For those of us who in live in Adelaide, its 11.30pm 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, bottomboi75 said:
Yeah I suck at this to it’s hard

No it's not hard, just tap/click on all the possible features of the app/website and find the hidden icons. The puzzle has been designed to know the features and get used to it. Clues are posted above if u scroll up or feel free to message me for further help

Posted
I have a question if you gift Someone an icon, will you find it in the same place depending on what icon was gifted?
Posted
1 minute ago, Fuxkenmensa said:
I have a question if you gift Someone an icon, will you find it in the same place depending on what icon was gifted?

Yes, that is correct! X

Posted
According to what I know, that is correct! Xx
Posted
Just now, Fuxkenmensa said:

The site will randomly gift one of your icons when you gift, so you need to work out which one of your icons has been gifted and then return to the same place you originally found it.  You will then be able to go and recollect the icon and the points that were also gifted away at the same time.