EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I am stuck on todays clue. I think I understand the clue but can’t find the icon! 

Posted
Clue 16 Grid 24: If you’re in a hurry to find some cum-pany, go here to take your pick.👨‍💻
Posted
44 minutes ago, congleton256 said:
Still can't find grid #10!🤬

Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it

Posted
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it

Feel free to DM if u need further help
Posted
1 hour ago, Sheerpwr said:
Stuck on Clue 16, checked everywhere

Maybe close the app and open it again, sometimes it can help
Hope you saw the clue posted earlier and feel free to DM if you need further help

Posted
7 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Feel free to DM if u need further help

Thanks, but it's grid 10 not 9 I can't find.

Posted
39 minutes ago, congleton256 said:

Thanks, but it's grid 10 not 9 I can't find.

Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions

Misssassypants12
Posted
I am stuck on clue 5. I went to where I thought it would be based on the clues and then looked everywhere else too. Can someone help a lady out please?
Posted
3 hours ago, Misssassypants12 said:

I am stuck on clue 5. I went to where I thought it would be based on the clues and then looked everywhere else too. Can someone help a lady out please?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, pandora1969 said:

How man icons are there now I got 13?

6 hours ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

how many icons are there as today are there i have 15 is there 16?

Currently 16 icons have been released and are available to collect. 😊

Posted
Hi I'm still missing grid #17 (far left, 1 up from bottom). Can anyone can point me to the right direction ?, Stuck with the clue also
Posted
1 minute ago, fenn000 said:

Hi I'm still missing grid #17 (far left, 1 up from bottom). Can anyone can point me to the right direction ?, Stuck with the clue also

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Can someone share their grid with me so I know which icon I’m missing 🥺
Posted
7 minutes ago, Fuxkenmensa said:

Can someone share their grid with me so I know which icon I’m missing 🥺

I am happy to give you a copy of mine however your message filters are preventing me from messaging you but I did notice when I looked at your profile you currently have all 16 available icons collected, so you are uptodate which is great 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, jboyer8916 said:

I'm stuck on 16, 21, and 24....I've checked every single page possible 😞

Am happy to give you a hand however due to your filters I am unable to message you but you are free to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

Posted

Thanks @PixieDustI did manage to find out which tile I was missing! I appreciate you so much! 🤍

Posted
Can I get a hit for column 1, row 2, box 1
Posted
Aww I’m late to the game but I’ll try my hardest!
Posted
32 minutes ago, vanessaXoXo said:

Aww I’m late to the game but I’ll try my hardest!

Welcome to the hunt, never late and still plenty of time to play and catch up.  If you need any help at all, you are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
Can some please help me I haven’t found anything yet