EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I don't have a clue about this treasure hunt, am I thick or something? 😩🤣.
Posted
On 6/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it 😊

i just cant find this one! help please!

Posted
Clue for number 14 please🙈
Posted
3 hours ago, Tritchison78 said:
Can someone explain to me what people are talking about grids I have found 12 already but just by randomly clicking on stuff

When you click on the icons found option it shows you essentially a jigsaw each piece is grid piece so along to top is 1,2,3,4 next row 5,6,7,8 and so on. This allows you to see which grid piece and clue I may have missed.

Posted
I like to collect, doesnt even matter the reason
Posted

Just an extra hint for Clue # 14, make sure you have all genders selected, otherwise your quest maybe in vain. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Cika said:

Clue for number 14 please🙈

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, Dawnstar1098 said:

I feel like I've gone everywhere but I cannot find clues 13 and 14.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, Traceyloveslace said:

I don't have a clue about this treasure hunt, am I thick or something? 😩🤣.

2 hours ago, verlicous said:

How do I do this

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt and to FET.

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and during the hunt, icons are hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play, you can hunt the icons and earn 30points towards membership.  It’s a great way to learn about how to do things on the site and meet others through sharing icons you find.  You can also be in the running to win prizes if you place clues and share icons with other members. 

You can find all the clues so far by expanding the comments in this forum thread and scrolling backwards. Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find a square picture icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points. The icons found will form part of a picture which is in your treasure chest. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

If you need help at any point, you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
I am struggling with this clue. Can someone help me please?
Posted
What am I missing with today’s clue!? 😭 I’ve been staring at this thing all day!
Posted
10 minutes ago, Justthe2ofUs757 said:

I am struggling with this clue. Can someone help me please?

9 minutes ago, Valkyrie_Wings said:

What am I missing with today’s clue!? 😭 I’ve been staring at this thing all day!

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, kittycat777xx said:

Help

Posted
41 minutes ago, sweetfreak13 said:

Help

Posted
15 minutes ago, JacTn78 said:

Help