Chat room

Ch****

Posted
We did try saying nothing and it was chaos very quickly…. I’ll echo what Jen said, I know Charms you’re highlighting this because you’re lovely and you don’t see this as anything other than a way of people checking if there are locals, it’s a reflection of how sweet you are that you raise it. Being the people who highlight rules to help maintain the room isn’t fun, we get *** from newbies and some regs sometimes. We do it to maintain the room as much as possible whilst mods aren’t in there and we try to be supportive in doing so. Some people just don’t want there to be rules in there :D
Posted
14 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

so last night in the lobby, over a few hours, keeping this post in mind, 16 people came in (all male except one) asking where people be at, location or "anyone near...?!"

Instead of doing my usual "location doesn't matter as this is a general chat", line, I simply asked, "___name___ Why do you ask?"

10 or 11 people replied.. Looking for woman to fuck, a mistress, someone down to play or 'hit me up'. The woman was looking for an obedient sub, and the rest didn't reply once they seen the conversation was general. 

I will experiment for my own sake to ask this for the rest of the week, and if 99% are seeking, I will basically save my own time and effort, and tell them location doesn't matter as its a general chat/no seeking. I will welcome and help point someone in the right direction should they be asking for events near them, and if they're looking for friends, I will tell them chat is good for friends, but locals ones... filters, ads etc.

This is just me changing what I respond to when someone comes in asking about location, what any other person responds to that person is up to them.

I know your mind and intention on this subject Charms, one we have discussed before and bless you my friend, your heart is in the right place but as Chloe said being in here almost daily and seeing it 100 times a day, it is very easy to spot people's intentions when they ask. There is the rare exception, and we all welcome those of course! 

As for the gatekeeping comments, everyone does it. When people are regulars in there, they honestly tire so much of the same things 10000x over every week, seeking, insults, locations, horny folk using chat as a wank option or people who just hone in on women, it's not nice. But if some members don't "gatekeep" as in inform members what is and is not a rule, then the place just erupts into havoc, because again as Chloe said, mods are absent 90% of the time, some who are there do fuck all, and the chat rules are not clear or even visible depending on what device/feature they're logging in with. 

Perhaps if a mod or a few were alternating in there and Chat Rules were revised and "pop up" upon entering, maybe a lot of thirsty horny seekers would not waste their own time.

I totally  agree with you from reading your post. I'm know going to ask why they want to know were people are from. I think I try an see the good in people . I need to stop being a push over. Ty for opening up my eyes more jen.

Posted
18 hours ago, OneKnottyBoy said:

I have known you for over a year now charms and you have always been more than pleasant to chat to and also when we met you in person. Your Very kind hearted and always happy to help people. There should be more people like you. We both think you are fantastic, and always the go to for Stitch advice haha 😂

I'm just me I love both you an @Chloebearwe've become great freinds an I loved meeting you both. Chloebear as been an amazing freind an support  sitting up well into the night when iv needed a freind.

As I said in the post to jen I just try an see the best in people. I will know be asking people  why they want to know why there asking for location.

I'm nice as long ad people are nice to me. So when iv actually been nasty to a person in the lobby its shocked people am they will always go what as this person  done as charms isn't nasty.

As for stich stuff primark as new bottles an being in an saddles an bags for the beach. 

Posted

You're not a pushover Charms. You're a wonderful person x

Posted
14 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

You're not a pushover Charms. You're a wonderful person x

Why ty jen. You a awesome  lovely person also 

Posted

i thought that was allowed Charms, I can't remember it being jumped on, of course ppl who are on chat for a long time may just get tired of that question being asked and feeling pressured to respond, maybe we should intro ourselves, hi I'm Kymberly I'm from Venus etc

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I went in and sent A GIF that was waving hi was immediately scolded for it and told that’s not allowed. The thing is I went back in a different day and noticed GIF being used ..
Posted
7 minutes ago, Wtfdude19 said:

I went in and sent A GIF that was waving hi was immediately scolded for it and told that’s not allowed. The thing is I went back in a different day and noticed GIF being used ..

Who ever told you that is wrong. You are allowed to post gifs. 

Just block people who are being unreasonable 

Posted
I’m new and honestly didn’t read the rules I figured they were like most just “play nice” .. Is there only one chat room
Posted
We don’t usually tell people off gif using a single gif tbh. There was one day when a mod issued a reminder about gifs being compliant with nsfw stuff but if they are then there’s no issue.
Posted
2 hours ago, Wtfdude19 said:
I’m new and honestly didn’t read the rules I figured they were like most just “play nice” .. Is there only one chat room

They are ‘play nice’ but there are some things specific to it being an app and also this kind of app, such as prohibited topics, you can’t send links, can’t seek etc. There are two other chat rooms, but they’re usually quite empty. You have to find them on the web version, then they will show up on the app. VIP members can open up their own rooms too.

Posted

i use gifs in chat a lot, not been pulled up for them yet

Posted
8 hours ago, Chloebear said:

They are ‘play nice’ but there are some things specific to it being an app and also this kind of app, such as prohibited topics, you can’t send links, can’t seek etc. There are two other chat rooms, but they’re usually quite empty. You have to find them on the web version, then they will show up on the app. VIP members can open up their own rooms too.

I get that there’s specific rules for different chat rooms it was GIF saying hi 👋 when I entered the room 🤷🏽‍♂️ maybe i clicked in the room at the wrong time haha thanks for the info on other rooms

Posted
8 hours ago, Wtfdude19 said:

I get that there’s specific rules for different chat rooms it was GIF saying hi 👋 when I entered the room 🤷🏽‍♂️ maybe i clicked in the room at the wrong time haha thanks for the info on other rooms

I think you may have just been unlucky 😄 I can’t think why anyone would tell you off for this normally ☺️