Question: Dry spell

Ni****

Posted
What is the longest break from sex after losing virginity?

Bonus question :

was it an optional choice to go without?
Posted
Over two year and still ongoing., just haven’t found anyone that want it, female and I’m not paying to fuck me. The fuck should be worth it if not don’t ask for it.
Posted
19 months and yes was in the hospital
Posted
6 years.
And sorta ? I wasn't in a headspace to be anything for anyone
Posted
12 years, wasn’t optional or by choice. Husband had prostate cancer and the surgery left him unable to perform. He died 2 years ago. I haven’t gone without since. FWB are great!!!
Posted
I chose not to have sex for years
After my room mate died in the room next to mine as I was in the middle of it I couldn’t Actualy let myself relax into sex so I just avoided it
Posted
Since last thanksgiving, this is the longest I’ve gone since before college and I’m not liking it.
Posted
15 years. This is a big reason I want to sub, to turn feelings from that on their head and twist them into fun play time!
Posted
I'm going on about three years, I think. It is not optional. 😂 I just don't have the social juice to go out and find someone, and I'm busy, so I don't really ever have the time to really go out.
Posted

it was months but I didn't really count.

I have, ironically, had more casual sex with others since being married than before. 

So generally, most of the sex was only with someone I was in a relationship with : I might have gone maybe a year at one point.  But, it wasn't a massive issue. 

Posted
7 years.... Assuming you're not counting masturbation.
It was my choice after getting out of an emotionally abusive relationship.
Posted
I have been in chastity , for the majority of the time since I was first caged whilst at uni where we changed from a normal to a cuckold relationship.