*** Driving

Skateraven

Skateraven
Posted

Ok I don't know if anyone has tried this before but is there any such thing as bdsm driving? I know it'd be dangerous to drive tied up but I wonder if I could get away with being ballgagged driving through a busy street or highway. Is it illegal? if not, It would be quite an interesting thing to try. I'd think up a roleplay situation involving a punishment and dominant gf maybe. 

Posted

I kinda feel, that while there potentially are options (even if it's just wearing panties, or driving with ***ted nails) anything that distracts you from the road - at all - is a no/no.

there are of course many humiliating scenarios that could work as the passenger - providing, of course, it doesn't distract the driver.

Skateraven
Posted
52 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I kinda feel, that while there potentially are options (even if it's just wearing panties, or driving with ***ted nails) anything that distracts you from the road - at all - is a no/no.

there are of course many humiliating scenarios that could work as the passenger - providing, of course, it doesn't distract the driver.

I also had kinda an Idea of being a passenger while a femdom driver orders from a drive in window and I'm gagged and bound and cant order. At worst we could explain it as a prank but if it works It'd be really degrading for me 

Posted
1 hour ago, Skateraven said:

I also had kinda an Idea of being a passenger while a femdom driver orders from a drive in window and I'm gagged and bound and cant order. At worst we could explain it as a prank but if it works It'd be really degrading for me 

Oh, honey, I foresee a *very* awkward conversation with a traffic cop in your future in this scenario. ;)

It’s not that the thought of being bound, gagged, and transported somewhere doesn’t make me hot and horny — it’s the kind of fantasy I’d *really* like to try out at least once. It’s probably more practical, and probably safer for everyone, to make this a team effort with a camper or a cargo van. Let the driver focus on the road, and let the Dom[me] focus on watching you drool, moan, and squirm while you try and figure out what’s going to happen next... :handcuffs::lock::minibus:

Posted

see - if you're bound and gagged *in the boot* not a distraction

Skateraven
Posted
12 hours ago, CindyLouChains said:

Oh, honey, I foresee a *very* awkward conversation with a traffic cop in your future in this scenario. ;)

It’s not that the thought of being bound, gagged, and transported somewhere doesn’t make me hot and horny — it’s the kind of fantasy I’d *really* like to try out at least once. It’s probably more practical, and probably safer for everyone, to make this a team effort with a camper or a cargo van. Let the driver focus on the road, and let the Dom[me] focus on watching you drool, moan, and squirm while you try and figure out what’s going to happen next... :handcuffs::lock::minibus:

I'd love a kidnapping to like that