Navigating Pronouns

Va****

Posted
If you wanna keep the praise you could go with an address like good pet , good sub , good toy etc
Posted
i’ve always liked just a “good job” or “you’re doing so good” or “good pet” but also def ask the individual too bc sometimes i like a “good girl” or “good boy” too depending on how i feel on the day
Posted
14 hours ago, Valkyrie_Wings said:

Is there a gender neutral version of “good girl/boy”? What are my non-binary friends opinions and preferences?

Good pet

Posted
To add to the above names Good person, good human
Posted
Have a pet name that you use? "What a good little bunbun!", or whatever kickname you have given them
Posted
Ask your ENBY friends/partners what they would prefer.
Posted

I focus on the behavior instead of the owner of the behavior. e.g. "There, now," "Nicely done," "Delicious!"/"So sweet" or keep it neutral "You are a treasure."

Posted
You’re absolutely nice💕❤️
Posted
Pet works, but some people (like myself) don't really mind the gendered ones, assuming you don't just use one of them. Personally, good person wouldn't turn me on, but I think it's personal preference
Posted
Okay well not all are pets or slaves and person and human sounds like you are not either of them but best thing to do is ask the person what they prefer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sl*t is gender neutral. So is pet, slave, or toy.