Enjoy my fantasy smut… 🐱👅

Posted
’ve recently come to realize the kink I’ve always had is technically considered receiving “oral servitude.” And, in turn, I’ve created a fantasy in my mind that I’d absolutely die to live out in person (though I know will never happen). Enjoy:

I’m dressed in royal garb. Think Egyptian-goddess. Crown. Bold eyeliner. White draping dress. No under garments. There are two people on either side of me fanning palm leaves to keep me comfortable. I shout “NEXT!” towards the open door of my room, and the next person in the line (a line that starts just within my chamber doors and leads outside, wrapping around the hall) comes to me. I offer them no words. No guidance. I stare into their soul as they walk hastily towards me and get on their knees. They just begin eating me. I look down on them with a stern, commanding face, and allow them to try with all their might to please me. They’re looking up at me with pleading eyes while trying to orally please me, begging that I find their talents worthy. I say nothing. I don’t break eye contact. I give them a few minutes to attempt. Then I state, “You are released. NEXT.” And my patron leaves the room in despair while the next in line rushes to my aid. This goes on for as long as necessary until I find a suitor worthy and skilled enough.
The end. 😁
Posted
I’d definitely
Join
And ask for multiple turns
Posted

What a shame you’re so far away…I’d happily oblige and I think you’d appreciate the results :stuck_out_tongue: 

Posted
I would love to make it to happen for you
Posted
I wish to volunteer as tribute…!! 😏
Posted
Can some female approach me we try this out please
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I definitely think this is achievable.
Posted
I love the way your mind thinks and I’d love to help but it’s cool if it never happens
Posted
8 hours ago, Goddess_Fifi said:
I definitely think this is achievable.

Gigi is correct… the garb may need some rethinking, but that is so in the realm of possibility. Thank you for sharing.