Smiling Doms 😀😁😈

bb****

Posted
I have buck teeth… therefore, I am always smiling.

The answer is yes.
Posted
Id like to thank all the Doms and subs who have responded.

Certainly the responding Doms do enjoy a smile, and the responding subs appreciate seeing all sides of a Dom through multiple profile pics.

For those uncertain about how their smiling profile pic may be recieved, i hope this encourages you to be brave and afford others a trust to know a little of what they like to see in a profile 😘
Posted
Sadism is pleasure in cruelty. So smiles abound.
Posted
As a sub a death stare is so much hotter than a smile. But a sadistic grin is close to a harshly judgemental frown😈
Posted
Haha think Jack Nicholson, "Here's Johnny" It's all in the eyes sweetie, then the smile drops away to a blank stare, I look her up and down, my jaw muscles flex, nostrils flare and she knows she's in trouble 😈😞😍
Posted
doms absolutely should smile. whether it's because i did what they asked and they're happy or proud of me, or because they're teasing and being condescending, or they're enjoying my suffering, a dom smiling is a good thing in my book
Posted

Of course, I smile all the time. Though it can also depend on the play and the scene, sometimes a more stern face is appropriate :p

Posted
I give more of a glance with a smirk as to say “pathetic, but also be warned”
Posted
Lack of smiling is to show how sigma of a dom u r
Posted
If you know your smile can make your sub melt & give you control then work with it. That sultry, intense smile can often do things you wouldn't expect.
Posted
When my Dom smiles, depending on why, I am turned on. I just know that either I’m in trouble or I have pleased. He using often with me when we’re in group settings to let me know whatever I’m doing is acceptable to him
Posted
Of course a Dom should be able to smile. If we are happy we smile. The fact we are smiling has nothing to do with the Submissive. A Dom may smile for many reasons. The thought of a new way of making the Submissive suffer or the way they have done something, it might not even be about them. End of the day a Dominant is a Person with free thought. I smile alot, I'm also extremely evil.
Posted
A smile can mean many things; pride, lust, desire, danger… it’s all in the eyes. Each smile will elicit a different emotion or sensation in their submissive. For me, I would worry about any Dominant who didn’t smile. It’s a superpower and should be treated as such.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I smile when I see my sub being all pathetic and useless it should be used
Posted
As a sub when a Dom smiles it usually right after taking it pretty hard and they are proud of what they just did to me I'm. Usually face down rear end up regaining my thoughts of what was just done to me.
Posted
Half of my selfies are of me smiling. Doesn’t really get me anywhere, but my good girl says she likes my wink. 🥰😉