Smiling Doms 😀😁😈

bb****

Posted
You can definitely smile and be a dom. Being a dom doesn’t need to mean cold, intimidating, soulless.
Posted
Oh of course I smile. It’s not a lifestyle being dominant. It’s my nature. That’s what makes it authentic.
My sub loves to be bratty and if she oversteps I always smile without doing it on purpose. She certainly know then what’s going to come next. And then again, there are lots different smiles and quirks.
Posted
I believe that the best dominant are those that make you feel handled but safe and one great way to make people feel safe is to show how happy you are around them so yes, Dom can and should smile
Posted
I love to smile, think it conveys my enjoyment and even sadistic love of the ***/pleasure I’m causing (a good chuckle always helps too)
Posted
being in charge doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it ;)
Posted
I am a Dom who smiles mainly using a smirk as intimidation and confusion
Posted
It would normally make me smile, too. Unless it's an "evil" smile (you know the type I mean. Not that the Dom is evil. Just the thoughts. Lol) then I'm getting flustered and trying to not dig myself a hole as a brat. I normally do though. Lol
Posted
Hi bbw,
My last dom would smile. I can't say it sent chills down my spine but it did make me feel like he was enjoying our interactions. Made him real, honest.
Tearmybuttocks
Posted
Yes they r called narcissists b careful
Posted
Lifestyle Dom here with 20ish years experience, and certified goofball with 43yrs experience. My sub loves My smirk (which is usually pulled in scenes when I get rather devious ideas), and W/we smile all the time. What's the point of any of this if W/we're not having fun doing it? I, personally, don't think Doms need to be serious/stern/intimidating to get attention/interest from a sub (again, My opinion, but that says to Me that they're playing the character, not necessarily being a Dom)
Posted
When playing I'm constantly grinning.... Makes the anticipation worse for my toys...
Posted
I feel if my Dom smiles she is happy with my performance. Its kind of like a atta boy.
Posted
I dont like my smile, I think I look dorky so don't really smile when having photos took, doesn't mean I don't smile & to connect doms as not smilining at all because they haven't smiled in a photo, is quite the leap of imagination
Posted
21 minutes ago, Tearmybuttocks said:

please tell me you don’t think someone smiling indicates they are narcissists. someone DOESN’T smile is a bigger red flag than someone that does.

Posted
31 minutes ago, Tearmybuttocks said:

I'd love to hear your definition how a dom smiling or not smiling makes them a narcissist

Posted
I love a smiling Domme. Personally when I’m domming I’ll smile or laugh if I’m enjoying indulging someone in *** play or if they’re doing a great job for me.
Posted

I’m a dom but I’m still a goofy guy and love to joke and play around always. Def smile on the bedroom when my sub either does something to please me, or the reverse when she’s being bratty. The second one, because I know it’s her way of working me up and I find it to be cute. A dom doesn’t have to be this uptight d**k persona all the time

Posted
I definitely smile outside of scenes and play, hence my profile pic. I tend to be strictly business when it's time to play though...
Posted
The always hard never smiling persona is a quick red flag. Dominance is about trust not ***. You’ll spot fakes quickly as you get more experienced. Hope that helps.
Posted
Damn straight… I have smiles you’ll learn to love, and others not so much.

My smiles are on my profile, and since protocol was followed (a well placed Sir), go help yourself… and bring friend.

I come at this from a saphiosexual standpoint and if I can’t use my smile, and my eyes, to climb around in your psyche, that leaves only a low, sensual growl to play with.

It has been my experience that if I can get your mind going, your body always follows.

This is head games for me - the good kind.
Posted

OP I realize that you most likely wrote your post from your own pov, however Dom(mes) and subs can be any gender. 

My personal feelings are similar to those of @photogdom4subs and that there are likely a fair number of people who are putting on a character vs being their authentic selves. It seems there's a certain level of stereotyped expectation of "serious and intimidating" often brought on by what is seen in media which is often an inaccurate or poor representation, And that's why we tend to see so many of the type of photos you're referring to.