Your kink anthem...

TimtheMerciless

TimtheMerciless
Posted (edited)

Just been looking at people's profiles whilst listening to Nick Drake. It's surprisingly poigiant. 

This reminded me of when I came back from an extraordinary kink weekend - no particular  "things"  were done that gave it that significance. But the atmosphere and the emersiveness and general positivity of it was a big deal to me at the time .

On the way home I had "Road" by the folksy, moody seventies guitarist Nick Drake, stuck in my head. So ever since that's been my (slightly surprising) personal  kink anthem.

Do you have a Kink anthem? I'm not talking about music necessarily FOR kink activity.  Just something that connects you with a powerful memory - or fantasy or puts you in mind of that part of your being in some way.

Edited by TimtheMerciless
Improve flow
Posted
SOFI TUKKER - Swing (Mahmut Orhan Remix). Dark, sexy, hypnotic, trance like state.
sardonicus87
Posted
My kink anthem would have to be Code - "A Sutra of Wounds".
The chorus goes:
"Scream your elegy to me / I’ll christen you with scars! / Follow me beyond, / the measure of fatigue! / Scream your elegy to me, / and I’ll christen you with scars! / I’ll break you on the shores of fatigue"
Another key lyric:
"And in the night, / on the borders of fatigue, / here flesh is a language / and through it you speak!"
sardonicus87
Posted
Two alternative kink anthems for me would be Rammstein - „Ich tu dir weh“ and Chthonian - "Of Beatings and the Silence in Between"
Posted

"Be my Druidess" by Type-O-Negative.
Fits my primal side perfectly. Also being a sensualist, how can I not chose a song with the lyrics "I'll do anything to make you come"?

TimtheMerciless
Posted

Thanks for the contributions. Mostly heavier than I would have expected. Interesting .

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

First of all, Nick Drake is a fantastic pick. I wish more people knew his stuff.

I honestly don't listen to much dark music. I like old jazz, classic rock, modern indie, most of which is fairly upbeat or mellow, depending, but I find (and I'm going to show my age here) 90's triphop so fucking sexy. You put on the Portishead, and I'll grab the leather cuffs.

• 2 weeks later...
angelbrite77
Posted
On 6/19/2023 at 7:30 PM, TimtheMerciless said:

Do you have a Kink anthem?

I'm not talking about music necessarily FOR kink activity.  Just something that connects you with a powerful memory - or fantasy or puts you in mind of that part of your being in some way.

My kink anthems in 🎵 musick are

And for fetish purposes it's definitely erotic hypnosis. Learning how to be the perfect fucktoy hehe x

Mandy 

• 2 months later...
TimtheMerciless
Posted
On 9/19/2023 at 8:35 PM, Squidmo said:

Daddy… die antwoord 🤣

I know that one. Um. That makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Nine inch nails has several songs that can be fun, to hear as a reminder of scenes, though I don't often listen to them specifically during scenes, if ever.

• 4 months later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
Lords Of Acid-Power Is Mine has brilliant memories for.me as a Dominant Sadist Woman.
Posted
I have an entire playlist but if I had to pull a couple of names out of the hat I’d say anything by Enigma and also Every breath you take by Sting has been my companion as I enter the D/S world
TimtheMerciless
Posted

I like those choices. Atmospheric. How about 'demolition man' by the Police? Possibly too scary. So maybe not. But to me, a great song.

Posted
12 minutes ago, TimtheMerciless said:

I like those choices. Atmospheric. How about 'demolition man' by the Police? Possibly too scary. So maybe not. But to me, a great song.

Absolutely adore the Police so I’m game 🥴😂

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Just been looking at people's profiles whilst listening to Nick Drake. It's surprisingly poigiant. 

This reminded me of when I came back from an extraordinary kink weekend - no particular  "things"  were done that gave it that significance. But the atmosphere and the emersiveness and general positivity of it was a big deal to me at the time .

On the way home I had "Road" by the folksy, moody seventies guitarist Nick Drake, stuck in my head. So ever since that's been my (slightly surprising) personal  kink anthem.

Do you have a Kink anthem? I'm not talking about music necessarily FOR kink activity.  Just something that connects you with a powerful memory - or fantasy or puts you in mind of that part of your being in some way.

Anmal magnetism by the scorpions

• 4 weeks later...