Sleepover

Su****

Posted
Ladies. When a gent is coming for a sleepover at your place... What must he bring? 🤔
Posted
Shouldn't you have your own lube?
Don't want him to bring something that you may be allergic to.
Posted
Condoms, his own hygiene products, and clothes/underwear he'll need.

He doesn't "have" to bring anything else.....

But....if he was a smart cookie, he'd know to bring snacks and drinks galore (for me, and for him).
Just separate things.

Surprises are always nice to- a perfume, sexy/cute outfit, bondage gear, body jewellery. (I mention as I'd surprise him other way around unless this is just a hookup situation)
Posted
1 minute ago, LittleSoulTease said:
Condoms, his own hygiene products, and clothes/underwear he'll need.

He doesn't "have" to bring anything else.....

But....if he was a smart cookie, he'd know to bring snacks and drinks galore (for me, and for him).
Just separate things.

Surprises are always nice to- a perfume, sexy/cute outfit, bondage gear, body jewellery. (I mention as I'd surprise him other way around unless this is just a hookup situation)

*always nice too - A

Posted
1 minute ago, LittleSoulTease said:

Just separate things.

I love how you specify you expect your own snacks and don't intend to share. 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, ThaliaVirago said:

I love how you specify you expect your own snacks and don't intend to share. 😂

Hahahaha, was it obvious enough?😼💁🏽‍♀️

I LOATHE sharing food, especially snacky food. Like I'd rather buy them their own and pay double the price.
My snacks are mine.
If they aren't, I'm usually too slow and like to save some. That just ends in me having nothing to myself if I share.....and I just wouldn't share anyway😂😂👊🏼😬

Posted
What should they bring to a sleep over? Their toys, they may have done you don't.
Any outfits you want them to wear,
A clean shaved or waxed body that has already been douched and it ready to go.
Condoms
A change of clothes to go out for supper
And as is normal for any time you stay at someone's house, a small gift of appreciation for the host such as wine or flowers. Nothing extravagant its not a flippin Findon thing, just being courteous.
Posted
1 minute ago, Clarakink said:
What should they bring to a sleep over? Their toys, they may have done you don't.
Any outfits you want them to wear,
A clean shaved or waxed body that has already been douched and it ready to go.
Condoms
A change of clothes to go out for supper
And as is normal for any time you stay at someone's house, a small gift of appreciation for the host such as wine or flowers. Nothing extravagant its not a flippin Findon thing, just being courteous.

Oh the shame of my typos.

gift_of_beli
Posted
9 hours ago, Clarakink said:

Oh the shame of my typos.

No shame in typos....smart, witty, capable and intelligent people are never undone by autocorrect....or typoooooos!