Addressing the Scammer/*** seeking Influx. STAY SAFE!

Je****

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

oh I think they can be a little too slow for sure

but, well, I've been on this site since the early days and there was a point where they were VERY strict - like, anyone with even a sniff of anything financial was at least suspended - but there was a lot of collateral damage and folks accounts were being frozen until they verified or changed profile and they simply did not do this.  

and there'd be guys in the middle of a conversation with someone who'd suddenly be pushed to verify and never return, they didn't believe it to be a scam, but felt it was being trigger happy in getting people to verify especially if over a small mishap or an accusation

while. of course, it'd be good to get a happy medium - the only way to avoid collateral damage is to at least offer benefit of the doubt 

With all of this, I think everyone should have to profile verify upon joining at the moment. I’m guessing the reason they don’t ask this is perhaps the workload created? So it won’t be time effective? Or the software isn’t up to it? But whilst the influx is active at any rate, this would halt a proportion of them. That said I wouldn’t want to imply these accounts were trustworthy just because the people were verified - they could still ask for financial stuff… even if they had tech to spot and ban key words they’d find a way round it I’m sure …

Posted
1 hour ago, Chloebear said:

With all of this, I think everyone should have to profile verify upon joining at the moment. I’m guessing the reason they don’t ask this is perhaps the workload created? So it won’t be time effective? Or the software isn’t up to it? But whilst the influx is active at any rate, this would halt a proportion of them. That said I wouldn’t want to imply these accounts were trustworthy just because the people were verified - they could still ask for financial stuff… even if they had tech to spot and ban key words they’d find a way round it I’m sure …

Yes, they would absolutely find a way…code words, etc…that said, it really does fall on the community to be proactive in reporting profiles and not indulging them.

Posted

having any form of ***d verification system isn't massively difficult 

but, on the whole it's something which is off-putting to new sign ups which is why most sites won't do it

there is a natural turnover of people joining and leaving sites and if the rate at which people leave increases, or join decreases - the site dies

but equally......

things like, say, OnlyFans girls - they would probably be MORE likely to verify.  Because they've had to do that when joining OF anyway - so it wouldn't stop someone with a financial interest anyway

And if someone joins a site, verifies, hands over personal info, etc - and then gets their account immediately revoked - you can see where there's a backlash problem?

Posted
Is the report button even working? I swear I reported somebody here looking for a sugar daddy 3 times. This user has their account verified but they’re still breaking the rules.
Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

having any form of ***d verification system isn't massively difficult 

but, on the whole it's something which is off-putting to new sign ups which is why most sites won't do it

there is a natural turnover of people joining and leaving sites and if the rate at which people leave increases, or join decreases - the site dies

but equally......

things like, say, OnlyFans girls - they would probably be MORE likely to verify.  Because they've had to do that when joining OF anyway - so it wouldn't stop someone with a financial interest anyway

And if someone joins a site, verifies, hands over personal info, etc - and then gets their account immediately revoked - you can see where there's a backlash problem?

Yea the impact on all sign ups would be there, although making everyone verify isn’t a bad idea imo.

Re revoking their account, well if they break rules… that’s their doing haha! But most don’t read rules I’m aware. You’d need to be clear why the account was shut I guess. Verification is just a pic or a phone number so you’re not giving a lot of info :)

Posted
2 hours ago, GeneGrey said:

Is the report button even working? I swear I reported somebody here looking for a sugar daddy 3 times. This user has their account verified but they’re still breaking the rules.

Yes it's working, but it's a Sunday and so less staff. 

Posted
Is it safe to assume that most/all approaching me from “the front end” are not of honourable intent? The single photos - usually prominent boob or butt shots - some with recent new dates, some have a few years, a few iffy top followers all bidding up one point at a time…
-
There is a pattern, and some must be doing their research as there is a twist… more in my direction. Perhaps I should be flattered that at least someone is reading my stuff.
-
Is this where you find real people - back here?
Posted
5 hours ago, VanIsleBorn said:

Is it safe to assume that most/all approaching me from “the front end” are not of honourable intent? The single photos - usually prominent boob or butt shots - some with recent new dates, some have a few years, a few iffy top followers all bidding up one point at a time…
-
There is a pattern, and some must be doing their research as there is a twist… more in my direction. Perhaps I should be flattered that at least someone is reading my stuff.
-
Is this where you find real people - back here?

this is a bit leftfield - but, kinda, yeah

the scammers / sellers tend not to use the forums and the ones that do end up leaving quickly.  I suspect all posts needing approval does mean a lot are caught with and dealt with if they try to make a forum post

so one of the 'tells' someone is neither a scammer or seller is if they're active on the forums - and also you can find yourself drawn to someone (or put off them!) depending on what interactions you both have on the forums.  Passive connections.

this is, mind, why some guys do what I call bait posting.  For example questions targeted for ladies response, or the kinda "are any women into?" or any form of challenge around that, "I don't think Dominant women exist, prove me wrong" and stuff not necessarily worded so blatant, but the same intent.

of course there are plenty of people who don't use the forums - but seeing what people write : and them seeing what you write - can go a long way.

Posted
19 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this is a bit leftfield - but, kinda, yeah

the scammers / sellers tend not to use the forums and the ones that do end up leaving quickly.  I suspect all posts needing approval does mean a lot are caught with and dealt with if they try to make a forum post

so one of the 'tells' someone is neither a scammer or seller is if they're active on the forums - and also you can find yourself drawn to someone (or put off them!) depending on what interactions you both have on the forums.  Passive connections.

this is, mind, why some guys do what I call bait posting.  For example questions targeted for ladies response, or the kinda "are any women into?" or any form of challenge around that, "I don't think Dominant women exist, prove me wrong" and stuff not necessarily worded so blatant, but the same intent.

of course there are plenty of people who don't use the forums - but seeing what people write : and them seeing what you write - can go a long way.

Merci buckets.

Posted
10 hours ago, FETMOD-BD said:

Yes it's working, but it's a Sunday and so less staff. 

This is not a Sunday only problem. I’ve reported many to customer service who days or weeks later were still here and still soliciting *** directly on their profile as I reported

Posted
I just got on this site (looking to figure out what I’m into) Thanks for the heads up 👍🏻 appreciate it
Posted
So many now. Fingers getting tired of reporting...lol
Posted

They waste a lot of time also by having to winnow them out. They contact you and appear to have NO idea about what this site is about. "Are you Dom or sub?" Usually gets "I am from Malaysia but live in Toronto now."

Posted
37 minutes ago, Kakiemon said:

"Are you Dom or sub?" Usually gets "I am from Malaysia but live in Toronto now."

because they're following a script. 

let's hope they don't cotton on too much to that

Posted
Or they lure you to another site and crack on for loot..gas ***, baby sitter fees, etc. Come back here and report. Show a screenshot of them asking for loot on the site they lured you to.
The advice "Never let them take you to a secondary crime scene" applies here too.
Posted
They keep coming? Has anyone else noticed an influx of 18-20 year olds?
Posted
Another thing to mention which I've seen on other apps (albeit not here, at least not yet), is completely fake profiles with what is likely an AI-generated image of a woman as the profile picture, messaging you to say that they'll be your findom. I'm not sure what the idea is exactly, but I know they're seeking stuff like nudes, and it might very well be a ploy to get those nudes out of you or personal info without paying you anything. But whatever the goal is, it is clearly a scam. Be sure to avoid!
Posted
Yeah I think that the internet is a joke when it comes to scammers and the best I have ever heard!
Posted
SOOO many "spoil me", pay pig requests, OF ads, etc. Getting a bit crazy.
Posted

They do what they do because we've yet to find a way to hold them accountable. They do it because they get away with it. Still...the real truth is the worst is yet to come to those that value *** in such a way that is obscene. And my wish for those that scam.....may you all *********** **** ***** ******

Posted
I've reported 6 people today. All who's profiles would be easy to catch with automation. Eventually, the kindness of people that want to keep order will fade and people will leave.
Posted
I know much about it in the last few years. Someone who is interested doesn't waste any time....text me or call me or vice versa. I've had success recently and in the past as well
Posted
Unfortunately, its the nature of all online dating sites, even vanilla ones.
Ive noticed a trend, in that experienced content providers dont put it in their profile but wait for chats then give you the information.
Some also try to get you onto google chat, skype or snapchat, and take it off site, before asking for ***.
Posted
It’s just another category of “work” people do see the bad sides cause they’re bad people out there who give others a bad name. I’ve come across many SW and not all of them are out to scam they are also providing a service like the rest of people in the industry, but not all things in the world are free especially when WOMEN have to give MEN everything for free as is. Some people use it as a safety net because it’s dangerous even being in the categories we put ourselves “fetish” well what if someone’s fetish is watching u out ur back window🤷🏽‍♀️There’s predators everywhere. But I don’t think all people r bad just because they’re doing a job. If it’s not for u understandable….but others use it for good and others don’t have an issue with it🤷🏽‍♀️so just saying don’t knock down EVERYBODY because sex isn’t free for everybody. Especially just cause ur male.
Posted
2 hours ago, gumberry359 said:

It’s just another category of “work” people do see the bad sides cause they’re bad people out there who give others a bad name. I’ve come across many SW and not all of them are out to scam they are also providing a service like the rest of people in the industry, but not all things in the world are free especially when WOMEN have to give MEN everything for free as is. Some people use it as a safety net because it’s dangerous even being in the categories we put ourselves “fetish” well what if someone’s fetish is watching u out ur back window🤷🏽‍♀️There’s predators everywhere. But I don’t think all people r bad just because they’re doing a job. If it’s not for u understandable….but others use it for good and others don’t have an issue with it🤷🏽‍♀️so just saying don’t knock down EVERYBODY because sex isn’t free for everybody. Especially just cause ur male.

Whilst I understand your perspective and have no issues with those who choose to make *** through SW in a legitimate way - I do have an issue with people scamming or begging.

More importantly, Fetish itself has an issue with it which is why other than those with Paid Dominatrix profiles who are only available in the website and not the app, it's against Fetish TOU to either seek or offer ***.