Addressing the Scammer/*** seeking Influx. STAY SAFE!

Je****

Sadistocrat
Posted

If the community makes a concerted effort to ridicule and report them whenever they pop up it might make a slight difference. I know I do. 

Posted
33 minutes ago, KingRay90 said:
So I’m not the only one who noticed the influx??

Nope, I think it's fair to say that alot of people have noticed it. these people don't even try to hide it as they make it so obvious that they want ***.

Posted
If they say they love being spoiled and are unverified, disengage
Posted
Sadly it's everywhere. Any app made to bring adults together is saturated with it.
Posted
Thank you for the PSA, it really is a serious issue. Leads to a lot of inability to trust people, for me personally anyway.
Posted
This is so welcome. Thank you JW. Much appreciated
Posted
What happened here? MASSIVE influx yesterday and today. Was there a TikTok saying this was a sugar daddy site or something? Wondering what caused ash the signups
Posted
Completely agree I have actually had connections with females on here on day of supposed meetup they ask for *** for sitters or other crazy requests frustrating!!
Posted

Thank you so much.. it’s normally bad but it’s been f**king ridiculous this week!

Posted
Yeah, suddenly getting tons of visits to my profile from women less than half my age (not against younger women, mind you, but please) with half finished bios and, often, "sugarbaby" or such in their descriptions. Also a couple of starts of chats.
Posted
28 minutes ago, Kakiemon said:

Yeah, suddenly getting tons of visits to my profile from women less than half my age (not against younger women, mind you, but please) with half finished bios and, often, "sugarbaby" or such in their descriptions. Also a couple of starts of chats.

Please report them all and contact a mod with names if they persist xx

Posted
Massive respect to you for taking the time to write this, and I appreciate the effort, hope fellow kinksters read this as well, and appreciate the effort you have puten
Posted
36 minutes ago, GeneGrey said:
I’m curious if usernames with a name of a city along with a bunch of numbers leading it are also scammers. 🤨

I think that’s the default naming convention the app gives you unless you choose to change it…so probably, yes

Posted
Profile verification requirement as default would probably remove 80% of all this. Even when it's on "normal" levels.
Posted

@Jeneral_Whore thanks for writing this. I haven't had too many requests for *** on here, but it's really bad in other places.

I'd add as well that if anyone tries to blackmail people by threatening to out them, just ignore them.

Posted
I would venture to guess, I see words, like pay pigs, tribute, generous, content creator and like phrases on 40 percent of the profiles poping up. It's making things quite different on here.
Posted
8 hours ago, clayMcMinnville said:

Heck I don’t even mind the prostitutes as much because at least in my area since prostitution is like a huge thing in Nashville most of them are actually real and professionals like I mean it’s a tough life make your bread but just like don’t scam people or act like you care about the community and ask for “tributes” and stuff because we all know what that’s about although maybe that’s just me since I see prostitution as an honest living

in my state prostitute is illegal, and for most states in the US it's illegal. so you end up wasting your time talking to them because they are trying to see if you will pay for sex, I don't lol

Posted
Your right it's getting worse on this app . Probably just gonna delete an move on They either want *** or they are lying about there age.
Posted
Should also ban any mention of other social media platforms and usernames in users profiles. Typically when sites/apps en*** these kinds of things they simply try to get users off the platform as soon as possible and still use the platform as an advertisement by technically skirting around the rules.
Posted
Thanks for saying this. I always report and explain to them why it's exploitative, in case they were just being short sighted.. but usually just get attacked and reported myself. Makes me wonder if I'm just being uptight.

It's too easy to let things like this tarnish one's view of dating.. and must be heart-wrenching for *** guys who do get lured in.

Don't really have a point. Just felt like I should share my gratitude.
Posted
The problem is when you report those profiles nothing happens and they stay up because I've reported one in particular that's in my area at least 3-4 times and they haven't done a single thing about it! And that's not the first time this has happened to me! But I'm trying to do my part only to be ignored
Posted
What about receiving identical messages from male accounts? Probably bots that should be reported too, right?