What type of gag is the most effective?

DarkWolfe92

DarkWolfe92
Posted

I'm curious to know what everyone's opinion is on what gag is the best? 

Tape gag - wrapped around 

Tape gag - several pieces

Tape gag - stuffed

Cleave gag

Cleave gag - stuffed

OTM 

OTM - stuffed 

Ball gag

Other?

Posted
I feel like the stuffed ones have to be quite effective but haven’t gotten to test it
Posted

I think it depends of your intention. For exemple, as i know, inflatable gags are more common in breath play, while "O ring gags" are good for oral penetration, dildo gags are usualy used for acts like facesitting or deepthroat training, etc.

Cheekysub247
Posted
Stuffed, tape wrap if no noise wanted.
All the others i would be able to chat through or remove no hands 😂
Posted
I've only been able to try OTM stuffed. I enjoyed it. I would like to try a ball gag, but I'm not sure how my asthma will make that feel.
Posted
I like to use ball gags. I like the drooling 🤤
Posted

i love being ball gagged, or pony bit the best, although o rings are fun, the truth as a sub is the best gag is the one my D wishes to use, once that was a tennis ball goddess that gave me a stiff jaw lol

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2023 at 7:01 PM, BabyBoyNate said:

I've only been able to try OTM stuffed. I enjoyed it. I would like to try a ball gag, but I'm not sure how my asthma will make that feel.

There's "breathable ball gags." I quite like my pink one. I too am asthmatic. Hope that helps!

Edited by locketheart
added something
Posted
2 hours ago, locketheart said:

There's "breathable ball gags." I quite like my pink one. I too am asthmatic. Hope that helps!

i'm also asthmatic, a ball gag shouldn't make a difference because your D mustn't leave u gagged and alone, first sign of difficulties and gag is reoved

Posted

whatever gag is used i also love it when my panties are stuffed in my mouth as well

Posted

Oh double ended penis gag every time 

Posted
Ball gag with under chin strap. Or mouth stuffed with panties & taped
  • 1 month later...
Posted

"Best" depends on what your goal is - silencing, prevention of comprehensible speech but not noise, drool, visual appeal, etc. For silencing, tape wrapped over stuffing is the best IMO (though I haven't tried the "silencer" that someone in Germany invented that traps the tongue). A ball gag can be pretty effective as well _if_ it is properly sized - i.e., big enough to prop the mouth open so that it's uncomfortable to open it any wider. However, this becomes uncomfortable more quickly than a tape gag.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I’ve always found a ball gag overkill! for me, a handkerchief is way hotter…

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

O ring is fun because of the droolling and being a recepticle for whataver my mistress wants.