Do girls enjoy sexting and pic exchange?

Posted
There is little to none people from my country on here, so how often do girls like having online experiences with guys, i personally enjoy it but i would like to know how girls and women see having an online FWB?
Posted

obviously this is fine as a topic of discussion but

1) no requesting or putting out personal/contact details

2) nor requesting/offering pics for exchange or sale

Posted
No ofc, i just want to know is it worth trying to have an online FWB, there is many other places on this site where i can request/look for it
Posted
I don't like it at all. Online for me, just isn't real, and I'm not gonna risk my photos getting leaked should things go sour. In person all the way for me
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:
I don't like it at all. Online for me, just isn't real, and I'm not gonna risk my photos getting leaked should things go sour. In person all the way for me

That's how, in my opinion, most of the girls think, you just confirmed my doubts lol. Thanks for the opinion from womans perspective 😄

Posted
Don’t like it with an stranger.
Love it with my partner.
Virtual thing is not real for me.
I understand that is the only way for many out there.
But not my thing.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Tupi said:
Don’t like it with an stranger.
Love it with my partner.
Virtual thing is not real for me.
I understand that is the only way for many out there.
But not my thing.

True, but i was thinking about it more like a "masturbation buddy", i think it's maybe more pleasing for both of us to do it while talking, watching someone you can interact and talk with. Someone you can trust ofc

Posted
I get it, but it’s something that really bother me . Don’t find any pleasure entertaining someone so he could masturbate.
Of course with my partner , yes!
But someone else that just meet on the internet. Not at all. I find it disgusting.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tupi said:
I get it, but it’s something that really bother me . Don’t find any pleasure entertaining someone so he could masturbate.
Of course with my partner , yes!
But someone else that just meet on the internet. Not at all. I find it disgusting.

Well you shouldn't entertain anyone, the pleasure should be mutual right? Ofc there's no point if only one is enjoying it

Posted
And btw i am talking about when you already got a chance to get to know someone online, i also wouldn't do it after we exchanged just a few messages
Posted
Not my thing at all.
But many out there that love it for sure.
👍🏻🍀
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tupi said:
Not my thing at all.
But many out there that love it for sure.
👍🏻🍀

Sure, it's mostly individual thing, i just wanted to see what the majority thinks. Thanks for rhe honest opinion 😊

Posted
If you’ve connected on a more basic level then yes absolutely online experiences can be hot. But for me personally there needs to be at least a slight chance we can connect in person somehow
Posted
2 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:
If you’ve connected on a more basic level then yes absolutely online experiences can be hot. But for me personally there needs to be at least a slight chance we can connect in person somehow

Yeah there has to be some kind of connection

Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-KF said:

obviously this is fine as a topic of discussion but

1) no requesting or putting out personal/contact details

2) nor requesting/offering pics for exchange or sale

Wouldn’t 2) be nice 😂

Posted
To answer the thread question, every single woman I have known likes it. But as has been pointed out, that’s because there was a connection of some kind.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a pure online FWB thing without having to pay for it. And if that’s the case, just find a cam girl you like.

If it’s the text you like, there is all kinds of erotic literature out there to satisfy whatever FET you have.
Posted
2 minutes ago, AnyoneForRealHere said:
To answer the thread question, every single woman I have known likes it. But as has been pointed out, that’s because there was a connection of some kind.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a pure online FWB thing without having to pay for it. And if that’s the case, just find a cam girl you like.

If it’s the text you like, there is all kinds of erotic literature out there to satisfy whatever FET you have.

Well i am looking for something with connection between us, i don't get any satisfaction if i have to pay for it, it gets pointless then

Posted

Personally, I KNOW there are those of us out there who ARE looking for a FWB situation and although sexting can be fun, physical contact is certainly more so.  Many of us are inexperienced, curious and exploring.  We may not be the BDSM poster children, or we may be very late to the game and we may not really KNOW about this community, but we can only learn from being present and experimenting, hopefully with intelligent, sane, understanding and guidance.  We may not be looking for the BDSM scene of yore,  and maybe the only thing we're really looking for is acceptance of a lifestyle choice, but there is really no reason to expect everyone who does not have an in depth understanding as not worthy of the  effort of  getting to know.  And Kink has many universal pleasures, not only BDSM. 

Posted
The truth is simple. Girls love to have their mind stimulated before they let you stimulate their body. Before you start sending body pics, you want to tease their mind and give them something to chase. Be supportive and caring, truly understand their feeling of kink. Be patient and smart in your dominance. Lastly be confident and respectful.
Posted
I'm all for online FWB sexting and pic exchange with the right person I've even had online Dom's/owners and honestly they have been some of the most fun experiences I've had but it got to have a connection with that person first it's not something I do with just anyone that messages me 🙈🤣
Posted
1 hour ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:
The truth is simple. Girls love to have their mind stimulated before they let you stimulate their body. Before you start sending body pics, you want to tease their mind and give them something to chase. Be supportive and caring, truly understand their feeling of kink. Be patient and smart in your dominance. Lastly be confident and respectful.

I completely agree with you

Posted
10 minutes ago, Curioussub-8028 said:
I'm all for online FWB sexting and pic exchange with the right person I've even had online Dom's/owners and honestly they have been some of the most fun experiences I've had but it got to have a connection with that person first it's not something I do with just anyone that messages me 🙈🤣

Sure, and i think it takes time and effort to get to the point where you sext freely with someone you've just met online. It'd be crazy to expect doing it after few texts exchanged lol

Posted
17 hours ago, Curioussub-8028 said:

totally agree without a spark or a connection its meaningless

Posted

I not like… maybe ask one time ‘Love see some pic of you’ and maybe after chat I wil. Not send me this… send me that….take pic now… let’s vid call 🤦‍♀️ 

oh and read profile full 👍 

Posted

Your one of the easiest people ,in the world to chat to on these topics