Prison roleplay?

Posted
3 on 1 , I’m the 1, the other dudes take turns holding my arms back while another guy pounds me in my stomach repeatedly
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If I'm a male inmate and the guards are all Female's who enjoy humiliating men then yes.

A CFNM prison where male inmate's are kept nude 24/7 by female guards would be my thing

Posted

Mix in some psych ward straight jacket/pad room and I’m in especially if the guards get to take advantage of the inmate (me)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I do get excited by the thought of being thrown into prison for whatever reason, surrounded by big, horny men.
Posted
2 minutes ago, DollHole said:
I do get excited by the thought of being thrown into prison for whatever reason, surrounded by big, horny men.

Tie you down and show you who the boss is of the prison

Posted

Love the idea of bring arrested and kept in prison for a few days. Nothing but the horny prison guards and handcuff stress positions to keep me company for hours on end. 

Posted

One scene I have used is: in a hotel room, two guys, the dominant, larger, stronger one (me) coerces (with prior full consent) the other to be friendly or be ***d. How far will they go willingly to avoid being bound and extremely used? Will they sacrifice their "manhood" by using their mouth to save their assholes? Will they be a naked toy to keep from having *** overwhelm them? So far, I've seen a wide range of reactions.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/2/2023 at 4:16 AM, RPGSlave said:

Love the idea of bring arrested and kept in prison for a few days. Nothing but the horny prison guards and handcuff stress positions to keep me company for hours on end. 

Fuck this sounds hot.