New to roleplaying would need some help

Ron88

Posted

Just a dude sort of new roleplay but i know how it works. Just need some ideas to get it started. this is the title Curvy Naughty NursešŸ˜ i am a patient for her to help me on naugthy adventure

Posted
That's really down to you and any partner you may have, to share ideas and fantasies and how to act them out. It can be nerve wrecking and embarrassing to talk about at first, but with the right person it can be so fun and rewarding.
Posted
Itā€™s like make believe for adults
Posted
Roleplay is very sexually pleasing for both partners as long as both partners commit themselves seriously to their personas played, and never lose character. Some people have strong roleplay kinks in order to orgasm. So the best tip I can give you is to prefect your character your playing. If Iā€™m a doctor. Iā€™m wearing full white jacket, a stethoscope on my shoulder, pens, a tongue depressor, and suckers in my pocket. Iā€™ll spend 2 hours in the mirror before hand, practising lines and perfecting my doctor voice and expression. If your partners sees the commitment your making to their fantasy, they start to think itā€™s real, which makes for a very sexually fulfilling roleplay.