Can a submissive be too submissive?

Posted
Tuesday at 05:36 AM, da2022deathsangel said:
That depends on the Dom. For me yes subs can be to submissive. It's not cause I don't want a sub to be submissive it's just I don't like it when they act as though they don't have right or opinions. It gets irritating when they believe that the Dom is in full control when actually us doms aren't in control at all. If it wasn't for the subs giving us doms consent to be a Dom and dominate over them then us doms wouldn't be dominant. So technically we have no control it's all on the sub but their are the subs that have lost sight of that and for me that's way to submissive. It's a turn off actually.

So da, as a slave like myself, would, in your opinion, my Queen be irritated with me asking her, if slave is too, submissive to her? Slave's goal is to be Queen's best slave she's ever trained, and I have said that to her. But after reading your comments, I'm reconsidering my approach and dedication to my Queen. Should I and any other sub/slaves discuss this with our Dommes?

Posted
Yes. I had a friend that was so easily manipulated by her Dom she cut me and her family off for a year, didn’t tell anyone his name or see his face, and she moved to another state for him and stayed there during the time she ghosted me. We’re friends now again after she finally realized she was being manipulated, but I had to let her know
Posted
2 hours ago, Maumodest said:
Yes. I had a friend that was so easily manipulated by her Dom she cut me and her family off for a year, didn’t tell anyone his name or see his face, and she moved to another state for him and stayed there during the time she ghosted me. We’re friends now again after she finally realized she was being manipulated, but I had to let her know

Thank you

Posted

If a submissive is "too obedient" in the GAME (tries to follow orders perfectly, takes the initiative to fulfill them qualitatively, does everything not to disappoint me, and so on) - then this is not a submissive, but real gold. If a person who is still not my gaming partner, and begins to impose expectations on me that I will guess their thoughts, always write first, ask endless questions to continue the dialogue, always initiate meetings, and they will just sit and be "submissive" - then this is completely f**ked up. They consider themselves perfect subs at this moment, but in fact they are just "too much".