Can a submissive be too submissive?

Posted
2 hours ago, GreyHog said:
When I'm training, and my sub keeps easily meeting my expectations, I will keep adding steps or levels of difficulty to continue to test them. The escalation is slow but challenging, keeping both of us engaged. It can create a sense of accomplishment while also providing chances for punishments.

Why would you want to punish someone for doing a good job? That makes no sense.

Posted
I think this question is already answered really well from a Dom standpoint. I’d say that the quality of actually wanting to correct your sub more often belongs more to brat-tamers.
Posted
It's even better when you're vibe is so tight she can since what's coming before you even say it.
Posted
But she's still waits in anticipation
Posted
When my slaves are trained to the point of them knowing my mind and thus they make no error or mistakes. It makes me very proud and a Master should get excited to his work and to show of their flawlessness to others.

As life is, there is always something to teach and train.
Posted
Yeah if you want a disobedient sub then you want a brat, otherwise an attentive sub is great for both, it means the dom trained them well, but also they as the sub are eager to please and it's what they want, a sub is to please the dom, and the dom is to act accordingly to behavior of the sub in the most basic description
Posted
Yea but there does have to be a line, because there is a very fine line of being submissive and a wanting to please and being ***d and just taking it all the same. Honestly no one can tell you where that line is. That’s a line you have to draw for yourself. You are still a person and if you feel it goes beyond a point that you’re actually questioning if this is what it’s supposed to be, then it’s probably not.
Posted
Consent is the key word
Posted
1 hour ago, little-falls684 said:
I think this question is already answered really well from a Dom standpoint. I’d say that the quality of actually wanting to correct your sub more often belongs more to brat-tamers.

I think you're correct. I agree that a Dom would be proud and not want a Brat. It also appears many people misunderstood or misinterpreted my post.

Posted
2 hours ago, Serenity7 said:

Why would you want to punish someone for doing a good job? That makes no sense.

You misread or I'm not clear. The chances for punishment I referred to is when expectations are NOT met.

Posted
That a perfect little girl. I don’t mind a little bratty bitch but I’m more happy when you fallow the rule instead of being super bratty. I also more willing to do sexual stuff you want if you fallow my rules. I’m new to this area. Outside of bedroom I want to to speak up though. If your not happy say something don’t just go into sub mode and say it’s alright or not speak up for what you need. I’ve had some subs to I think shy to tell me what they need different to have a better relationship in general
Posted
7 hours ago, halloweencouple13 said:
A well trained sub who makes little to no errors that’s a sign of pride and joy nothing boring about a sub that does exactly what they’re told when they are told

Just wanted to say I love your screen name. 🎃 Halloween rules! All the spooky Fall things. 👻

Posted
13 hours ago, BullCity1 said:
The first thought that came to mind reading your question was the dynamic that's called 'taken in hand'. That is one where the woman or the sub relinquishes all control and literally thought for. That would not work for me as I don't want to think for you. I'm sure it's a question that could be debated in circles. It's relative to those involved. My experience has been all my subs have been very successful and actuated women in their daily lives. They chose to submit to a specific man and were able to communicate their thoughts, desires, ***s, etc.
One of the issues I've seen today is we have a plethora of Beta males wanting to play a Dom. You either are or you aren't. Unfortunately most of the innate qualities that society is currently trying to null and void do exist in this lifestyle. And when 'Dom's' lack balls and a backbone and has to post questions on a public forum on how to get advice to get control back...Just please be careful. But you are asking very good questions

I was with you right up until you got to the ‘beta males’, and from there, we have wildly different opinions. Truthfully, I don’t see a lot of so-called beta males trying to play dom…I mostly see egotists trying to play dom and that’s even worse. But at risk of getting sidetracked, let’s stay on beta males.
What if, call me crazy, all the conditioning, “correcting”, and misandry men face in their daily lives ***s them into seemingly subservient positions (although nobody, no matter how dominant they are is master and commander of everyone and everything around them), and that BDSM is the only place they can escape that, be themselves, and exert the dominance within themselves? If a woman can be dominant in her daily life and yearn to give up control and be submissive behind closed doors, why should it not be equally reasonable for a man who perhaps isn’t perceived as “alpha” by day to desire to be in control in order to gain the same sense of fulfillment the dominant woman gains by submitting? And perhaps, by studying the traits of what makes a good dominant, he learns how to be more assertive and successful in the rest of his life. They’re both called roles for a reason, and there’s no reason anyone who applies themself in the pursuit of knowledge and excellence can’t master either role, or both.
Take myself for example…I certainly don’t consider myself “Alpha”. I believe modesty is a virtue, and despite being someone my peers look up to and often ask for guidance in my chosen profession, the thought of calling myself an alpha just seems pompous and egotistical. But I’m also not the bossman. I answer to considerably more people than answer to me. Does that make me a ‘beta’? Should I be confined, within the BDSM lifestyle, to licking a woman’s stilettos and getting pegged? I think not. The idea that a ‘Dom’ must be dominant in all things at all times seems a little bit silly to me, and I’m fairly convinced that man doesn’t exist.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you’re implying any of the questions I’ve posed. I’m simply responding to and expanding on what you said, hoping to further the dialogue on this topic, because it’s an interesting one, and suggest that there’s a HUGE gray area between the ‘Alpha Prime’ and the ‘beta cuck’.
And the egotists I mentioned earlier…well, at least they’re good for a laugh with their macho bullshit 😂
Disclaimer: In case anyone misinterprets some of the words I’ve used, such as misandry, and gets their feathers ruffled, let me just say Andrew Tate is an idiot, and does more harm to how men are perceived in the world than radical feminists do, despite the irony that they both push the same myths and fallacies.

Posted
I wouldn't get bored. I loved an obedient passive slutty brat...
Posted
I don't call myself a dom. I'm a sadist who likes rough sex. I'm not bored by a woman who is completely submissive. I prefer it if she has a lot of energy. I prefer a needy/horny kind of bratty rather than the resisting/bitchy kind.
Posted

I think that if this were to happen, then you’ve achieved your goal. This is what you set out to do in this sort of relationship. Too submissive? I don’t even get the theory of that. I definitely want my subs to do what I tell them to do when I tell them to do it.

laylasusandom
Posted

A submissive can't be too submissive in as much all they do are to please their domme if they make mistakes or go against their domme standard rules they knew they will stand to be corrected for that so it is always worthy for a submissive to be submissive in totality which was never enough sometimes

Posted
I was one of those submissives. I found that my daddy got bored once he didn't have to correct me on anything. He started to get angry when I would have things done before he mentioned it. Yet, if I waited he would get angry cause he had to say anything. He got so bored he brought in a brat to the dynamic. Turned me from a little to a slave. So yes, I believe a Dom can get bored with perfection.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
That depends on the Dom. For me yes subs can be to submissive. It's not cause I don't want a sub to be submissive it's just I don't like it when they act as though they don't have right or opinions. It gets irritating when they believe that the Dom is in full control when actually us doms aren't in control at all. If it wasn't for the subs giving us doms consent to be a Dom and dominate over them then us doms wouldn't be dominant. So technically we have no control it's all on the sub but their are the subs that have lost sight of that and for me that's way to submissive. It's a turn off actually.
Posted

It depends; when I consider the idea of a sub that is 'too submissive' my thought wouldn't go to one that is too good at following commands, though I do certainly enjoy brats and the dynamics I can create with them. What I think of when I hear 'too submissive' is a sub who does not know their own limits, and is unwilling or unable to communicate boundaries. For their wellbeing, I would not want to engage with someone who claims to have no wants or needs besides pleasing me. What makes me feel nice as a Dom is bringing my subs a feeling of safety and joy, and while if I gain more experience I may have an easier time navigating a situation where a sub wants me to decide what they want, with my current skillset I would not engage in that way. I like to know their needs, or at least for them to want me to help them find out what their needs may be. 

Of course that doesn't mean I think there would be something wrong with a perfectly obedient sub, but with my current experiences I don't think I am compatible with subs with such inclinations. That may change, that may not change. Who knows.