Swinger Weekend

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

My buddy Mike had always mentioned swinger weekend. Friends of his have a cabin on the lake and they invite other swinger couples up for the weekend.

The cabin has 4 master bedrooms with king beds,  living room with couches and play areas, and a jacuzzi on the porch.

He was invited to go up for the weekend with his partner.  They found out another friend couldn't have her boyfriend come--- they needed a stand in cock. 

Mia was Asian. Petite, cute and crazy. Huge personality and loud... but fun to be around. I agreed to go.

Swinger weekend a tradition. Any new guy that comes plays with all the woman on the first night. The woman to make him cum get first partner pick.

Not knowing what to expect with 4 women and me, I sat on the couch.

Mia started with a lap dance. Grinding her assistant on me while the other women stripped down to their panties.

Giselle reached down and grabbed my cocktail and jerked it. She whispered in my ear how she wanted to have me stretch her ass out with my cock. She kissed me and sucked on my neck.

Nikki, Mike's girlfriend,  started blowing me. Swallowed me right away and tried to hold it.

Mia took her turn.

Giselle rubbed my cock on her face and swallowed me.

Lisa was last to go. Chubby and busy with huge tits. She swallowed me right away and put my hands on her books. I squeezed them and tugged on her nipples. 

Nikki and Mia went for the double blow job tactic. Nikki sucked my cock while Mia sucked on my balls.

Lisa put her huge tits in my face. She slid down and wrapped her tits around my cock. Worked me firm and slow.

I was right on the edge. 

Giselle moved in and sucked on my cock. She swallowed it and sucked on it hard. 

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I grabbed the back of Giselles head and held it down as I came. She sucked me hard while I came in her mouth. 

Fuck I moaned out.

Everyone laughed and clapped.

Giselle wiped her mouth and said thank you. 

She continued,  for my first fuck, I want you. 

• 2 weeks later...