Punishments for an asexual brat

blue_dreamer

blue_dreamer
Posted

I am new to all of this and still not sure if I want to commit just yet. I'll have to do it myself as I live alone. 

How would you punish a brat who never completes her to-do list (nothing involving the internal body)???

Posted

how I'd punish anyone depends on their likes and dislikes.   Punishments I've used include witholding things that someone likes, pointless punishments, lines, or a least favourite implement.

an agreed punishment if I'd let someone down was, again, witholding one of my favourite things

Posted
Take away her treats! Make her do mundane, boring things
blue_dreamer
Posted (edited)

Likes: Light Spanking, ***/***, Corner Time, Lines, Gags, Mild Restraints, Mild sensory, Mild tickling

Dislikes: Sensory, Lots of restraints, Clips and suckers, Pinching, Wax, licking, Tickling, temperature

Edited by blue_dreamer
Posted

there's a lot to work with then depending on how strong the dislikes are.  So in a situation - if say you were with me and needed to be punished, I enjoy many of your dislikes... so I might restrain you and lick or tickle you - then leave you wearing nothing but clover clamps 

Posted

My partner always went on about things he likes for 'punishement', er no. He got threatened with things he didn't want and it worked really well (and fast, lol).

Posted (edited)

Stating you are a brat says a lots. Unfortunately if you are not ready to be fully submissive would made it hard to accept punishment but also execute them. adding to the fact  it’s an online D/s too

would like to remind you guys she mentioned she will have to do it herself??  

Edited by Deleted Member