EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Those of you who can't find grid 23 on your phone, you can try using the clue on the website www.fetish.com and then click on ME and see the drop down menu
Posted
It’s not particularly that hard just go through every part of the app. 1 section at a time. I got them all.
Posted
23 minutes ago, BlckDaddy96 said:
Idk how this work

There are icons hidden in different parts of the app/website and you need to find 24icons to finish the treasure hunt. Clues are posted if you scroll up this thread

Posted

Hope you enjoyed playing this time around as much as I’ve enjoyed producing clues.

I’ve checked every icon using the website on my computer, the browser on my phone, and the app on both iOS and Android and they are all showing. The app ones may disappear when you have collected them. 

if anyone is really struggling, feel free to drop me a DM and I’ll help you.

Posted
Anyone still struggling here's my full set of clues - feel free to ask for any help:
Day 1 - Clue #3 - Grid #19 – You think the site is getting too pushy? Turn these off to stop them
===================================
Day 1 - Clue #1 - Grid #4 – Do you like to be tied up with string? Or was that just something Julie Andrews liked very much according to this song?
Day 1 - Clue #2 - Grid #12 – Want some alone time?
Day 2 - Clue #4 - Grid #11 – You need this for access but shhhhh it's a secret
Day 2 - Clue #5 - Grid #14 – Whether it's for birthday's, Christmas or "just because" it's always good to give and receive these.
Day 3 - Clue #6 - Grid #23 – Got a pic you think fits the category - submit it and see what others think
Day 4 - Clue #7 - Grid #8 - The French cat has to abide by these regulations.
Day 5 - Clue #8 - Grid #2 – It's just like looking in a mirror
Day 6 - Clue #9 - Grid #13 – Did you set it up right before swiping?
Day 7 - Clue #10 - Grid #22 – People are often found to be making them on the forums, not always successfully - perhaps they lost their compass!!
Day 8 - Clue #11 - Grid #17 – Who's been running their fingers over you and pressing your heart lately?
Day 9 - Clue #12 - Grid #5 – Climb into into the box and say "Bless me Father for I have sinned"
Day 10 - Clue #13 - Grid #24 - Want to restrict who can pass judgement on your content? Set some of these
Day 11 - Clue #14 - Grid #3 – Roll up roll up read all about it but make adjustments if you want to be fed specific info
Day 12 - Clue #15 - Grid #9 – Do you know them well enough to save them as a pal, or will you just add them as a preferred profile?
Day 13 - Clue #16 - Grid #10 – Take a good look at yourself
Day 14 - Clue #17 - Grid #21 – Looking for someone special? Narrow it down by making some adjustments according to your preferences.
Day 15 - Clue #18 - Grid #16 - Time to write a personal?
Day 16 - Clue #19 - Grid #20 – Pals, chums, and other close acquaintances
==================================
Day 17 - Clue #20 - Grid #18 - Dan Brown's Da Vinci gets to lead orchestra
Day 18 - Clue #21 - Grid #7 – If you belong to this large boat you may find you're below decks or above decks depending on if you've paid or not
Day 19 - Clue #22 - Grid #6 - Is this where you keep a note of your favourite Lego?
Day 20 - Clue #23 - Grid #1 - Let your pals know but be sure to add an RSVP - if they come along bonus points await
Day 21 - Clue #24 - Grid #15 - "Ground Control to Major Tom" wouldn't have happened if these had been set to prevent Ground Control from getting through
Posted
Iv lost grid 18 as I gave it away help please I can't find it again 🙈
Posted
30 minutes ago, becks88 said:
Iv lost grid 18 as I gave it away help please I can't find it again 🙈

Day 17 Clue20 - Grid18 – being on the app/website and interacting with others comes with its guidelines of engagement

Posted
5 hours ago, KissingDom said:
Those of you who can't find grid 23 on your phone, you can try using the clue on the website www.fetish.com and then click on ME and see the drop down menu

Thank you I finally got the last one! ☺️
I couldn’t find it in the app but could on the website.

Posted
I found 21 out of the 24 on the app! That was fun once I got the hang of it! Lol
Looking forward to the next!
Posted
Any one got hints on grid 9, and grid 11?
Posted
I've got 16 so far but got a feeling they were the easy ones
Posted
11, 14, and 23. I can’t find them anywhere!!! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Posted
New to the app and I have only found 10 so far 😂
Posted
I can never find any of them. Only randomly finding them. I don't get it lol
Posted
I've found 10 out of pure luck but even following the clues some grids aren't there