inbox cleanup.

ol****

Posted

I can't see how to delete chats from my inbox for deleted members?

Any thoughts or help welcomed.

Posted
When you go into your messages swipe left on the persons chat you want to delete. There will be an option to hide the conversation or delete it
Posted
Or click the three dots (top right) and one of the options there is delete
Posted

Thanks for the suggestions. It cannot be done for a deleted menber as there are no accessible options I can find.

Posted
Raises a good point inactive accounts for years should become deleted
Posted
Holding your finger on the chat for a second gives you an option to delete
Posted
itd easier on the web app, if you go onto teh website , rather than on phoned. ont he phone app, press and hold on the message in the list of people your talking to , it highlights and dellete option appears
Posted
1 hour ago, oldfellow said:

Thanks for the suggestions. It cannot be done for a deleted menber as there are no accessible options I can find.

It does - I have a message from a deleted member in my inbox and checked if I could delete via the method I suggested and the option is there, you have to open the message first - that's on the app by the way.
On the website I just tried it and you have to press and hold the message from the inbox and then a pop up appears with delete in it

Posted

Tried the press and hold. No joy. Will try on the PC tomorrow. i have 3 deleted members mesages in my inbox. Same with all of them, can't delete as can't access any sub menu. Can delete any conversation from a current member. As mentioned a sub menu appears.

Posted

Ok solved it. Placed tablet in landscape mode and the 3 dot option appeared. Don't ask me! Thanks for the assistance to all who responded.

Posted
Slide the message left … option becomes available