Training Day (part 4)

Posted
I bend over and show him my moist shaved pussy and the ass with the silly green tail sticking out. "spread your pussy wider", he asks with a bored sound to his voice. "Now start rubbing your clit". I reach between my legs and start rubbing the clit wedged between them as best I can. I am starting to feel hot, the butt plug pushing into my ass as I rhythmically rub my pussy. I can't help but moan. "Shut the fuck up, you horny little slut!" The Master commands. "Ok, stop rubbing your greedy clit, I've seen enough. Grab your ankles." With some difficulty, because I was almost ready to come, I remove my hands from my pussy and grab my ankles, my ass still sticking out, with the ridiculous fluffy tail jutting out of it. "Now turn around, but keep grabbing your ankles!"

I shuffle around and lift up my head to see that he has taken his huge, erect cock out of his pants. He is sitting wide-legged, still looking bored, his enormous erection standing straight up between bis legs. "Come here and you'll get a treat, you little deviant" he whispers. I take small steps, my hands still around my legs, and clamber up the podium, where I find myself exactly at eye height with his cock. "Alright little one, you can suck me off now, you've been entertaining enough," the Master hisses. Greedily I put my mouth on his cock, which fills my mouth completely, and start sliding it up and down my mouth. I lick the tip and cradle the shaft with my lips, as he starts to pump his cock i to me. "There's a good girl. What do you say, little slut?" he whispers. "Thank you so much!" I breathe when he lets me come up for air.