Just oral

Posted
Is it okay to just serve with your mouth as a sub?
Posted
I don't think anyone would be mad about getting lots of oral but different people will want different things at different times, so there's not a 'one size fits all' list of how to serve 😊
Posted
Pretty much anything is ok as long as your partner consents too 🙂
Posted
It is ok whatever you want. As long as what you want is not abusing people without their consent.

If someone is judging you for your choices, find someone else.
Posted
As a cuckold and in chastity oral was my primary function ,my gfs/mistress had worthy cocks for sex
DarkArts1066
Posted
Firstly, the choice is always yours… so that is the most important thing.
Secondly, if that is something you have agreed with a partner/Dom/Daddy etc as part of your play regime, then again, it is absolutely ok.
Interestingly, I have had a partner who was willing to serve with every fibre of her being - and part of her body - Except her mouth… and yes, that was absolutely fine with me … she had her reasons, and I respected them. For her, oral on another person outside of our relationship was a hard limit.
Had it been a ‘soft’ limit, then I may have explored that as part of our D/s play, but I knew that was off limits.
Posted
Yes, of course! - If just oral suits the needs of the dom(me) also?
Posted
I've had subs who were only oral. Lots of spanking, teasing, edgeplay, and more, but no penetration below the waist. Not a problem for me, I LOVE getting my balls worshiped by a hot tongue!
Posted
Will depend largely on your dynamic. But a considerate partner should always take your wants and needs into consideration.
Posted
I appreciate side subs. An eager worshiper is a big turn on for me
Posted
No, it is not. If this is your case you are a backup, one of many and there is sex going on. Cuckolding is a fetish if you are ok with that. Question of diseases come up, for example hpv kills more men by oral cancer then it does women by cervics cancer. Safe and sane means transperency and predictability
Posted
Of course it is, if someone wants more from you then they aren’t for you. It’s a limit and that’s okay, the reasoning, trauma or just comfort, doesn’t matter. Pleasure can of course come from oral
Posted
Okay so I'm here to say that it does work out it can work out I have a sub who service me with her mouth and we both absolutely have fun and enjoy it we love it

Any questions feel free to ask
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Oral is the first gift I learned to love although being rejected from my long-term marriage the dominant side of my kinkster sexuality wants to rediscover Oral pleasure
Posted

Yes, you don't have to do anything besides oral if that's your comfort level, don't let anyone tell you that's not enough if that is what you're willing to give. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I had a sub for a year and a half and sexually we were only together three times and each time was orally so yes, just oral service is perfectly fine
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Mmmm yes I'm a cross dresser Fem oral feminine submissive
Posted
Yes but not just anyone can master the skill it’s def a technique you should love adore and master and be proud of
Posted
It’s definitely ok in fact I would think it’s the best way possible
Posted
Oral is all I want from a sub. It's all I want in general most days
Posted
That would be up to you. If that is all you consent to, and you find a dom/me that is okay with that...awesome. if the dom/me doesn't agree with that, move on.
Posted
If that is what I’m offered, then I’m ok with that.
Posted
I’m so into oral sex that I’m bisexual and I’m a cross dresser