Do you like mental or physical orgasms first?

Nastygal

Posted

As a women I know a few tricks or two to ease and edge a man into needing to explode, but I’d I could do it without words, nor touching you would that make me a mind controller ?

Posted
There has been so many times that it took me days to get off. So I think that is what she means is when a man's been in there head so many times and that person is just overwhelmed and its finally release both those feelings are going off...fore anyways
Posted

The power of the mind is amazing. I pride myself in being able to arouse to the point of edging with out touch. Then when together just a simlle blow of air on her clit, then watch her explode

Posted
Please explain more about a mental orgasm. This is a new concept to me.
Posted
Do mean like a deep mental connection? That sounds amazing…
Posted
On 8/1/2023 at 8:34 AM, denver725 said:

Please explain more about a mental orgasm. This is a new concept to me.

Omg you never tried? 

Posted
6 hours ago, Nastygal said:

Omg you never tried? 

Nope. Now I’m very interested….

Posted
My mental and emotional stimulations are the cause of my physical orgasms, but mine are hyperactive, so I get full body orgasms and they are extremely intense. I have HSP, so freezing cold rain can give me a body orgasm.

I also perform emotional, mental, and spiritual stimulation with a potential sub. That's my area of expertise.
Andrew-7028
Posted

It will be great if both can come together

Posted
On 8/5/2023 at 6:38 AM, EDM_RaveDad said:

My mental and emotional stimulations are the cause of my physical orgasms, but mine are hyperactive, so I get full body orgasms and they are extremely intense. I have HSP, so freezing cold rain can give me a body orgasm.

I also perform emotional, mental, and spiritual stimulation with a potential sub. That's my area of expertise.

Can you elaborate on mental stimulation?