The Toy, part 12

Cheekysub247

Cheekysub247
Posted

it stood in front of the washing machine, thinking. If it peaks under its blindfold they will know, but it's not meant to disturb them, either way it knows its screwed.
Was this another mind game test or just an honest overlook on their part.
Guess it will find out.
it crawled into the living room where Mistress and Master were sat (it could hear them talking). Knelt near the door head down waiting to be spoken too.
A few minutes past.
"Problem cunt? said Mistress.
"it cant see the buttons on the machine Mistress" it replied (a couple of times) in muffled gag talk as still taped shut.
She let out a giggle, "well at least you didnt cheat and look, but that would have been more fun for us"
"Here" she said, it crawled towards the sofa making sure it didnt bump into the coffee table. Mistress peeled the tape blindfold away from the bottom/nose area, just enough so it could see if looking down.
it made it's way back to the machine and put it on.
The next thing it felt were hands on its face pressing the tape back down so in darkness again.
"Hands behind " Master said, he put on its metal cuffs, padlocked with small chain between. On went its hood, then a collar and lead. Master lead it to the staircase and tied the lead to the wooden bars. it waited.
Some time passed. it could hear them slightly in the background, taped head and hood was hard to hear, and breathe for that matter.
Finally they came near it, its hands unlocked and positioned above its head. A quick tape bind around its ankles.
"These tits look kinda bare at the moment, time to add some colour" Master said. He started giving them a slap, then it felt a flogger sting. it could feel the heat build up on them, so sore with each strike. it sobbed under its head bindings, muffled moans that were just laughed at.
Finally he seemed happy with there Mark's and colour, he finished by adding some pegs.
"When the washing is done I will let it out to continue its chores" he said.
its nipples already hurting it thought that could still be 20/30mins or so, ouch.

Posted
Interesting, though I’m curious on the behind the scenes, does it wear a diaper for potty needs or is it like a cat and use a litter box or a dog and goes outside. What about feeding time how is that done hmm, does it get to bathe it self or does someone do it for it? But all in all, each post is intriguing. Thanks.
Cheekysub247
Posted

@Lilwisky I've used buckets instead of a loo. I've eaten from dog bowls.

I bathe myself x

• 3 months later...
Posted

I will get around to writing more, i had a few family things going on recently x

52 minutes ago, RossJacks said:

We want more please x