Jump to content

Good girls don't cum.


Buildingblocks23

Recommended Posts

Posted

This was hot to read. Thank you for sharing your feelings behind the denial

Buildingblocks23
Posted
Just now, HungNerdyDude said:

This was hot to read. Thank you for sharing your feelings behind the denial

You're welcome.

Posted
How long can you hold on the edge before you have to stop or you will cum
Posted
I didn't cum with anyone until I was 29😭😅
Posted
I got my outer labia pierced and two out of four of the piercings sit right over my clit. I am more or less constantly edging just from doing day to day activities.
Posted
1 minute ago, Gilly222 said:
I didn't cum with anyone until I was 29😭😅

That must have been an eye opener when you did

Posted
Yes because it was the first time I enjoyed sex with someone. 💖
Posted
2 minutes ago, Gilly222 said:
Yes because it was the first time I enjoyed sex with someone. 💖

Before that it was an unenjoyable chore I hope that’s no longer the case

Posted
Edging increases sexual endurance also; least in men, unsure if it's same for women but still makes an orgasm more intense for them like does with a man. This post definitely informs others about satisfaction which comes from denying orgasms and repeated edging if they've yet discovered former alongside latter; quailty topic eh.
Posted
Exactly the kind of goooood girl i need in my life😋 Youre awesome, keep being a good girl😏
Posted
I never thought of it that way! Got me interested to try it too. Nice read❤️
Posted
Interesting…
I have had an ongoing LDR with a much younger lady in 🇺🇸while I am in 🇦🇺
For our fifth anniversary online, I had her edging 3 times a day for three weeks before the actual day.
Then on the day of our anniversary, I asked her to cum as many times as she could manage…

Here is her report:

“i stripped down to just panties and a tight tshirt....i slipped my headphones on and turned on a nice mellow audio file from youtube to help me zone out and make it feel more like i'm being controlled... starting first by rubbing with my fingers ...i got myself warmed up and very wet...tugging my nipples...writhing in bed...i was able to get very sensitive..and then i brought in my little pink vibe...and used it right on my clit...pressing...moaning... until i finally came... knowing you were controlling me made it so hot..and that i wasn't done yet.... i started to vibe and finger myself...touching my clit...sliding my finger in...faster... deeper... until i came again.....i was aroused and becoming more mindless with the audio ... as i began to rub again trying for another orgasm..i switched to a thick jelly dildo....i was soo wet at this point...so it slid right in...filling me...stretching me... as i began to stroke myself... i had pulled off my thong by now..and my shirt was up over my boobs...it was as if i was being taken...legs spread...bent at the knees...being ravished.... i soon came...and came again...then grabing the pink vibe press it against my clit as i kept stroking...pushed me over...several more times.. i lost count...and then finally.. passed out i think.. “
Posted
Thanks for sharing, that's a beautiful explanation of your experience with denial.... And quite a sexy read 🌹
Buildingblocks23
Posted
8 hours ago, robgollie51 said:

How long can you hold on the edge before you have to stop or you will cum

It depends what mindset I'm in. Sometimes if a wand is held on me I can hold back quite a while. Other times I will literally go over the edge with no control of it.

Buildingblocks23
Posted
8 hours ago, Gilly222 said:

I didn't cum with anyone until I was 29😭😅

I can imagine it opened your eyes when you were finally able to enjoy it and orgasm?

Buildingblocks23
Posted
8 hours ago, Ambdolan said:

I got my outer labia pierced and two out of four of the piercings sit right over my clit. I am more or less constantly edging just from doing day to day activities.

Now you are giving me ideas 😅

Buildingblocks23
Posted
8 hours ago, Callisthenics96 said:

Edging increases sexual endurance also; least in men, unsure if it's same for women but still makes an orgasm more intense for them like does with a man. This post definitely informs others about satisfaction which comes from denying orgasms and repeated edging if they've yet discovered former alongside latter; quailty topic eh.

I think when alot of people think about edging they think of it over a period of hours in one play session. They don't realise the benefits of doing it over a longer period and the satisfaction from it.

Buildingblocks23
Posted
8 hours ago, justonemorefish said:

That’s a good girl 😏

Don't call me a good girl. I am not your submissive.

Buildingblocks23
Posted
6 hours ago, Megu said:

I never thought of it that way! Got me interested to try it too. Nice read❤️

Alot of people don't think of it that way. I didn't until someone tried it with me and it truly opened up many possibilities.

Buildingblocks23
Posted
44 minutes ago, eoinexploring said:

Thanks for sharing, that's a beautiful explanation of your experience with denial.... And quite a sexy read 🌹

Thank you 😊 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Buildingblocks23 said:

It depends what mindset I'm in. Sometimes if a wand is held on me I can hold back quite a while. Other times I will literally go over the edge with no control of it.

Concentration is definitely the aim of the game if you loose focus for a moment you go over the edge. Definitely a good way to focus mind and body. The one holding the wand also needs to focus on your body reactions to control the edge

Posted
I love stopping at the point of orgasm and leaving them wanting me to carry on, especially when they are tied up and are begging to be untied so they can finish off themselves and I'm finishing myself all over them.
×
×
  • Create New...