Good girls don't cum.

Posted

This topic is so Hot!

As someone who can only usually cum on her own.........and then it comes from nowhere. Not sure I de be able to be so controlled. 

Sounds fabulous though 👌 😍 

Posted
3 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

This topic is so Hot!

As someone who can only usually cum on her own.........and then it comes from nowhere. Not sure I de be able to be so controlled. 

Sounds fabulous though 👌 😍 

That’s where you and your play partner need to be in tune and know instinctively when your so close

• 2 months later...
Posted
7:53
¿ Search
. @ 49
Topic
thornhill420
© • Like • Quote • 2 months ago
Mina_Dom @takerbem
© • Like • Quote • 2 months ago
Being satisfied with edging took time getting used to. But so right that the need to cum is replaced with such a euphoric feeling of being so satisfied with edging. Knowing how much you're pleasing your Dom by not needing to cum anymore. The fact that you being pleased is a result of his satisfaction with you. Knowing how proud Sir is of you for becoming his denial slut. That feeling is more pleasing than any orgasm I could ever have. It’s the mental satisfaction just as much as the physical satisfaction. Giving that part of myself to him. Dedicating myself to pleasing his wants and needs. That’s the satisfaction for me. His happiness. Knowing I’m pleasing him. So yes. Good girls don’t cum.