Pegging fun

Spitsandswallows76

Spitsandswallows76
Posted

Anyone else enjoy being dominated and pegged and do many women enjoy this 

Posted

I enjoy being pegged; I can confirm having being pegged by many women - they all enjoyed it ;) 

Posted
I have had it done many times and i think the women enjoyed it as a form of dominance over you and inflicting *** as they do it
Posted
I haven’t yet had the opportunity, but I’ve been wanting to try it. I think I’d like the Domination part to it.. and I’m assuming the act would be fun too ;)
Posted
I too love being pegged & have enjoyed experiencing it from many different women, all of whom also got great pleasure from it.
Posted
I too love being pegged & have enjoyed experiencing it from many different women, all of whom also got great pleasure from it.
Posted
18 hours ago, x0jenna said:

I haven’t yet had the opportunity, but I’ve been wanting to try it. I think I’d like the Domination part to it.. and I’m assuming the act would be fun too ;)

It’s so good seeing the woman in total control 

I’m still waiting to try it  I don’t see the point of small ones 8inch thick up woulds and just seeing her looking at her self in the mirror  swinging it around 

Posted

Have been in the past an luved the experience,giving in to the dominance was amazing

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I adore pegging! I it makes me cum without even touching my cock, I and the amount that comes out is so much more than penis wanking. I have its quite amazing to see. I have the orgasm is so intense and can last for minutes, but completely different to penis stimulating orgasm and so much better. I am will to let any kinksters peg me, and I I'm very friendly and genuine nice boy. I message me or reply here xx

Posted

I am new to the community. I have been thinking about this for a while now. Funny in my early years I would not allow it. I wonder what changed?

Posted

Yes - I have only had 3 experiences. WOW is all I can say - It was so fulfilling. I could not get enough at the time. But - only with a female please (at this stage) - maybe in a 3some.

MelissaBryan
Posted

really enjoy pegging, need to know how deep she can go

Posted

Hi Melissa.

My first experience was such that the woman really jellied up her artificial Cock and my Anus - and - I just tried to relax (to get over the opening of my sphincter muscle - and - when it got the knob past the sphincter - it was like something in almost open space until I felt the end starting to touch me right up inside me.

I couldn`t then get enough - it was so fulfilling - to give me an insight as to how a woman must feel when a Cock goes up inside her Pussy Love Canal too.

it also made me feel confident about trying something a bit bigger - and - maybe a guy sometime in a 3-some, etc..

But - Can I ask a question please - I am having trouble getting my ID checked via the website here - any suggestions as to what you did to get to prove your are 18+ pls.

Posted

only done it twice one time with one domme

the second time with 2 dommes

I really enjoy it

and have never shot my load so far it went half way across the dungeon :D

enjoy it more being dressed as a sissy