The Date

Posted
*Thought I'd share one of the milder erotic stories I wrote*

We come to the end of our date having had a wonderful evening with each other, talking about everything and nothing, laughing and giggling like a pair of love struck ***s.
We walk out of the bowling alley, you're still laughing and buzzing off your one strike as we wander hand in hand around the corner towards the car.

I stop, and my hand stops you. You turn to look me in the eyes and see the lust and desire for you, and in return I see the flames rise up within yours.
I pull you towards me and we kiss passionately, holding tight to one another for what seems like eternity and milliseconds at the same time.

My hand drops to cup your bum, which fits my hand as though it was made for it, and i pull you even closer. You feel the heat and hardness of my restrained cock buldging against you, letting out a murmour of longing as you do, biting my lip and staring into my eyes I feel your carnal need.
You whisper to me how wet you are for me and how you have been so good not touching yourself like I instructed.

My hand moves round and up your dress, you open your legs a little to allow me in, I'm met by knickers wet with your juice and a heat of such intensity it almost burns to touch.
But I can do nothing but touch, my hands cupping your sex, pushing against you and feeling a little shudder from pent up frustrations flow through you. My fingers slip under your gusset and over your lips, effortlessly gliding between them, forwards and back, savouring your slick feel.
While I do this you are kissing me so hard, partly through desire and partly as you don't want to scream out loud. Your hand finds my cock and stroke me through my jeans, timed with the movements of my hand on you.

I can't resist you. I know that at any moment someone could walk round the corner and catch us, but at this point, after a week of abstinence, there's no stopping.
I unbutton my jeans and release my solid, sticky shaft.
Guiding it between your legs, sandwiching it between your pussy and knickers, your lips surround it like melting butter, and we just stand for a moment, still holding close, your stiff clit nuzzling against my cock and my tip teasing the entrance to your hole.

I start to move slowly forwards and back, you clamp your thighs tight together to keep pressure on us both as I slowly fuck your pussy lips, forcing them apart on every stroke, my hands on your bum guiding you, and your clit loving the hard touch.

The sound of voices breaks the spell, I quickly pull us back towards the wall, still locked in the same position, as another couple come from the car park. We're grinning from the excitement of it, and you can still feel my cock pulse against you.

As they get closer, I slowly start to lift the hem of your dress. Your eyes go wide as you silently question me, though my hand keeps moving, exposing your pert cheek as though by accident, I feel you grip harder with your thighs, and another wave of wetness floods from you as they pass, your breath heavy in your chest.
We catch a few words as they leave, knowing they saw it all.

I can't wait any more. I need you now.
I turn you round to face the wall and you push your ass out towards me as I sink, oh so deep, inside of you. I don't care about anyone seeing us now, all the build up and desire has intensified through my raging cock and I fuck you so hard, like some primal beast, slamming into you, each time pushing you hard against the wall. Grunting and panting, gripping your tits in my hands so hard it hurts, pounding into you as you, in turn, grip me inside.
A surge, big and powerful, takes us both, I feel you squeeze against me as you start to come hard, this sends me over the edge too and with one final thrust I bury myself deep inside you and release my hot, stored up seed, filling you so much you can feel it sloshing around inside you, finding its home within.

I stay inside you, against the wall, until I soften and slip out of you, my come oozing and pooling into the crotch of your knickers. You turn around with such a satisfied look on your face, I can't help but feel proud of you.

You squat in front of me and take my soft, spent, manhood into your mouth to clean me off, all the while holding your hand against your sated pussy, mixing our joint fluids into the fabric of your spoiled knickers. As we walk back to the car you can still feel it with every step, every now and then a little rivulet escaping and running down your thighs.
Posted
Gonna need to get ahold of myself after that. Can't keep it together!
Posted
2 hours ago, RossJacks said:
It should be a rule on here that part one must be immediately followed by part two. I feel edged

🤣🤣 love it!
Got to leave folk wanting more! I'll post part 2 soon 😉👍

Posted

Awesome story written by an absolute gent! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. 

Posted
9 hours ago, 4RCH said:

Awesome story written by an absolute gent! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. 

Coming from a top bloke like yourself I appreciate that 😎👍