What makes a turn on for good looking feet?

BangMe4Urbuck

BangMe4Urbuck
Posted

I don't think anyone recently posted this if so I'm sorry, So I just wanna Ask, What personally makes You guys feel turn on by someone's feet as a foot fetish To you what makes a nice looking worshipping foot?

For me the first thing I'm attracted too is what socks she's wearing, and secondly how much of her toenails are trimmed up that's so hot too me ladies, and lastly before licking feet it's how expensive the shoes is so I know she has *** and takes care of her sexy feet so before even when I start licking and sucking her toes I know im gonna enjoy it.  

Posted
Generally, I find women's feet to be a sensual part of the body.i would much prefer to have my face caressed with her feet than hands. Well kept and clean is always nice but sometimes I enjoy them calloused and a little rough and dirty.
Posted
After a fresh pedicure - seeing her feet all soft and a loud color ***ted on her toes like a very bright pink or a slut red drive me crazy! Also for the women who tan well, love how the tops of her feet are tan but fade to pink color on her soles.
Posted
First off, no matter how much somebody spends on his shoes is no indication on if they have cute feet or not. Take it from me. In actuality, it's the least amount of *** that she spends on Footwear that's the most attractive because a woman is the most attractive and flip-flops. I know that at least expensive shoes on the market. And flip-flops expose the most of her sexy feet. And pretty much the criteria is having her big toe to be longer than all her other subsequent toes. No toenail polish. And there's a few other criterias as long as those two are met, they make her feet sexy and she will get them licked and sucked. But it has nothing to do with the amount of *** that she spends on covering up her sexy feet. It's all about exposing her sexy feet, so I can get turned on all day long looking at her feet, and then lick them and fuck them later. And yes you can fuck feet. Any other criteria would be is that they are not veiny.