Brat's First Dom - 2

bratolicious

bratolicious
Posted

I can hear you rustling in the bag, jingling and clinking.  You buckle something around my left ankle, then my right.  "These are just leg cuffs, little slut."  Leg cuffs?  But why, you haven't done this before.  Then you jerk my legs wide.  I know you are looking at my pussy and I'm embarrassed, I try to close my legs.  You're fumbling with first one cuff and then the other.  I can't close my legs and I start to get afraid.  "Be still, princess, this is called a spreader bar.  It connects to your ankle cuffs and keeps your legs open for me.  Since you can't seem to keep them open on your own we're going to have to use this.  It's not going to hurt you."

Then you kiss me, slow and deep, your palms rubbing soft circles over my nipples.  "You're doing fine, my fucktoy."  Your fingers start to pluck at my left nipple, pulling and stretching, and I whimper.  Your mouth captures my right nipple, licking and gently sucking.  One hurts and one feels so good...then you switch, your mouth devouring my left and fingers hurting the right.  I'm starting to tingle between my legs.  You kiss me again, hard and demanding.  Your hands stroke me everywhere...arms, neck, down my sides, my thighs.  I feel your fingers between my legs, barely touching, stroking up and down my slit.  I can feel that I'm wet.  One finger brushes lightly over my clit and I moan. "Does that feel nice, little slut?"  I whisper "Yes, my Sir".  

"Good.  Now tonight I just want you to concentrate on what you're feeling.  You can cum whenever and as much as you can.  But...you have to tell me you are going to cum before you do.  I want you to say 'I love my Sir' so I'll know.  Do you understand?"  "Yes, Sir".  And then you bite me, teeth sinking into my inner thigh.  Ow, that hurts!  But your tongue is already sliding over my pussy, lingering on my clit, and my whimper becomes a moan.  Your lips surround my clit, kissing, sucking, licking.  God it feels so good.  Then you bite me again, the other inner thigh, and I cry out.  Your mouth is instantly back between my legs.  Aching burning on my thighs from your bites.  I'm starting to feel that warmth spreading.  You haven't made me cum with your mouth before and I'm loving this feeling, the sounds you're making.  "I love my Sir" I say...and smack!  The paddle strikes first one nipple, then the other.  I'm writhing from the sting, but your mouth is glued to me, working my clit.  As I cum, you spank my nipples again. 

I'm not sure what to think about what just happened and I start to cry.  You crawl up next to me and hold me.  "You did very well, princess, tell me what's wrong?"  I'm still blindfolded, I can't see your face as I say "It hurt and it felt good."  "Yes, I meant it to.  *** and pleasure are both nerve responses."  You stroke a finger over my nipple, "Pleasure..." and then you pinch.  "***.  Same nerves.  This is what I want to teach you.  Do you want to use your safeword now?"

"No, Sir"

"Good girl"

bratolicious
Posted
3 hours ago, Mitchlikes said:

Mmmmmmmmm

Thank you, Sir 

bratolicious
Posted
3 hours ago, Curioustara69 said:

I want to be her!

I hope you find a Dom that is open to suggestions...

bratolicious
Posted
2 hours ago, astryuu said:

Can’t wait for more !

Thank you, it's always nice to have a fan!

bratolicious
Posted
16 minutes ago, Arcticrose85 said:

You have me hooked and wanting more

Thanks! More cumming soon

PrincessBrat1981
Posted

Holy F*ck!!! One can be sooo lucky to experience such amazing sensations like that. #goals 

bratolicious
Posted
3 hours ago, PrincessBratVixx said:

Holy F*ck!!! One can be sooo lucky to experience such amazing sensations like that. #goals 

Happy that you liked it, princess.  It gets better...

bratolicious
Posted
49 minutes ago, Nm77 said:

Mmmm I cannot wait for more! Well done!

If you all keep swelling my head, Sir will have a bratzilla on his hands  

Posted

Hot, looking forward to reading more 😈....

bratolicious
Posted
3 hours ago, Aella said:

Hot, looking forward to reading more 😈....

Thank you! Working on the next chapter now