Outings with my master pt 1

Posted

"Come with me  princess. We are going for a drive."

I looked down at what I was wearing and flushed. I was in a blue teddy, no bra or underwear and black high heels. Just how he likes me at home. But he couldn't  want me going out like this could he?  He usually let my wear a tank top and a mini skirt to go out  on our outings. Before I caught myself, I questioned him.

"Where are we going sir?"

I bowed my head biting my lower lip. Knowing what I  did was wrong.

"Look at me" he said with a stern voice

He tilted my chin up and I  raised my pleading green eyes to meet his gaze.

His blue eyes are so commanding.

He towered over me.  I feel so tiny compared to him. And I'm  5'7. When I  first met him seven months ago at a beach in California He made me so nervous. Not that I was scared of him. It was the way he carried himself. The way he spoke. He was very direct in what he wanted out of life. He listened to me but he challenged me. You either liked him or you didn't. And he didn't  care. I admire bluntness in people. Honesty is a rare commodity.  Though it was his smile that did me in. It was pure sinful. When he took his shirt off  showing off his tatoos, I was salivating. He wasn't  bulky or a pretty city boy. He was rough around all  the right edges just how I like them.

"Are you suppose to question me?"

"No sir. Sorry sir. It just slipped out."

He pressed a finger to my lips and shook his bald head.

"No excuses. You know better and you will be punished as I see fit."

I  nodded as not to anger him any further.

"Of course sir. I deserve it." I quickly replied

He tapped me on my behind and gave it a light squeeze.

"That's  a good princess. Now go get in the truck. I'll  be there shortly. I need to grab a few things."

A flicker of excitement  lighted up inside me as I hurried  down the hall towards the door to the garage. I climbed into black dodge ram and waited for my master.

Thankfully I didn't  have to walk outside. That would have been utterly humiliating. What would the neighbours think? But I  should have known to trust him. He would never hurt me. Master only gives me the good kind of ***.

As I sat waiting I wondered what tricks he had up his sleeve. He has always made things interesting ever since I became his slave four months ago. A shiver went  down my spine as I remembered our last outing. Naked in the forest except for a blindfold. My hands tied together above my head that he fastened to a tree branch. Legs spread wide apart and tethered to two rebar he hammered into the ground. 

"Do not say a word.   Do not cum. Nod if you understand." 

Was all he said before  strolling off.

I could hear his footsteps  walking away. He left me there for what seemed like an hour but was probably no more than fif***  minutes. It was so calming to be in the forest. I could hear the birds singing their sweet songs. I felt the wind brush against my skin, making me more wet and my nipples harden.  The anticipation was killing me. I was so horny.

I heard footsteps  coming closer but remembering his order I  didn't utter a single word. Closer and closer the person came until I  could feel their breath on the side of my neck.  I could almost feeling them eyeing me. A hand was placed on my abdomen as the person slowly moved behind me. It didn't  feel like my masters touch. I know his touch all to well. I simply had to trust my master. Knowing no harm would ever come to me.

A man's  lips to the back of my neck was all I  needed to get out of my head. Firm hands wrapped in front of me massaging my breasts.

He never took his lips off of my neck as his fingers tweaked my nipples. Teeth scraping the side of my neck. Fingers twisting and pulling my nipples. I couldn't  hold my moan in. I slammed my hips back into his engorged cock and ground my ass against him.

He pulled back and hard slap on my ass told me that was a no no. A slight whimper escaped  my lips. I heard him chuckle as I felt his hands on me again. One hand firmly placed over my right breast massaging and playing with  my tightly wound nipple. He used his other hand to lightly graze his fingertips down my side and back up to my abdomen. I bit my lip trying to stay still. He repeated this action a few times before slipping his rough hand down to my bare mound. My whole body was tingling. Every sensation  was enhanced by the blindfold. I could feel the juices trickling down my thighs. I was so entranced by the power this stranger had over me. His fingers ran up and down between my slit covering them with my nectar. Suddenly an electric jolt buzzed through me as he circled my clit softly and slowly. My knees would have gave out if I wasn't tied up. He continued the sweet *** on my nub at his own leisure. Adding just enough pressure  to keep me climbing but not enough to get off. He soon quickened the pace and pressurre. A sharp slap on my pussy from him almost made me bite my tongue.

And then he was torturing my clit again playing with right corner of it.

Then another smack came crashing down.  Harder then before. And another. I wanted to scream.

Again his fingers  went playfully down inserting two of his fingers inside of me.

He pressed his fingers to my lips wanting me to taste myself.

He stepped back and planted a slap to my left ass cheek. Then my right one. The *** and heat scorched my body. I didn't count how many more spankings I got. I didn't care. I loved the high *** gave me. He moved in front of me. The stranger was on my neck again hitting that sweet spot with gentle kisses. He didn't  stop there. His tongue swirled around my nipples and then began his descent to my honey pot. He sucked on my lips before opening them up and shoving his tongue in and out of my hole. His tongue was replaced by two fingers. Bullseye. My hips pressed forward and he knew he found his target. He lapped up my juices like it was the only place he wanted to be. He licked the inside of my lips and then retreated to my clit. Several light flicks of tongue  followed by long fast strokes from my entrance to my bud. His lips drew in my clit and I thought I was going to die when he nibbled on it. It felt like there was no end in sight. The pleasure this unknown man was causing me  was almost unbearable.

His fingers fucking me and now his tongue flicking and circling my clit. I was on the edge of cumming.

Posted
So fucking sexy. A fantasy of mine brought vividly to life.
Posted

Oh my god...

Love, love, LOVE this. So hot!

Love your style and expression. More please!

Posted

Happy you guys are loving it

Posted (edited)

@SweetPea1984this was a great way to wake up.

I look  forward to the forest now.... very hot...sexy.....erotic...... ready for part 2.

This Dom sounds Devine 

Edited by Butterfly4U
Posted

Absolutely superb, both control and obedience, perfect relationship, but, one must venture further 

Posted
3 hours ago, hungcutnpierced said:

Absolutely superb, both control and obedience, perfect relationship, but, one must venture further 

I would love to hear your thoughts

Posted

You master must take you out in only heels and a sheer dress, sheer enough to see you naked, somewhere where there may be ppl and u seen but no risk of trouble re exposure 

Posted
7 minutes ago, hungcutnpierced said:

You master must take you out in only heels and a sheer dress, sheer enough to see you naked, somewhere where there may be ppl and u seen but no risk of trouble re exposure 

I love how you think

Posted

Grls, some, do love how I think, I have a sub, newish and ime really pushing her, she's enjoying it and fully documenting via video, it can be very fulfilling, ideally ide like a UK grl for same, but, it takes the rite two ppl for the girl to go public like that.

Posted
10 hours ago, purrfectpanther said:

So fucking sexy. A fantasy of mine brought vividly to life.

I'm  glad it pleases you. Thank you so much for giving me the courage  to start writing again. Your stories are truly inspiring.

Posted
1 hour ago, hungcutnpierced said:

Grls, some, do love how I think, I have a sub, newish and ime really pushing her, she's enjoying it and fully documenting via video, it can be very fulfilling, ideally ide like a UK grl for same, but, it takes the rite two ppl for the girl to go public like that.

Oh for sure. I'm  just starting out with my hubby. Although I  don't  have the lady balls to go out in public  yet. It's  very exciting and intriguing  to me

Posted
5 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

@SweetPea1984this was a great way to wake up.

I look  forward to the forest now.... very hot...sexy.....erotic...... ready for part 2.

This Dom sounds Devine 

I'll   have part 2 probably  done today. But I might wait a few days  to upload it just to build up the anticipation;)

Posted

You guys are awesome. Thankyou for the confidence  boost. I was too much in my head to write before putting  a lot of pressure on myself. It's  really freeing to just be myself and letting the writing come to me.

Posted

You need get those lady balls for you and hubby, it's worth it grl

Posted
4 hours ago, hungcutnpierced said:

This is my hobby. Eye candy on my arm.  Perhaps a discreet collar and leash. Full on eye contact and in our own world.

Posted
39 minutes ago, purrfectpanther said:

This is my hobby. Eye candy on my arm.  Perhaps a discreet collar and leash. Full on eye contact and in our own world.

It's  very hot. Sorry sent you a spank by accident meant to follow you

Posted

A good start to a story, though only a start; you definitely need to keep going.

• 3 months later...