Sensual Domination Scene

Posted
As I enter the room again, I'm surprised to find you smiling, you walk over to me, place your arms around my neck, and say 'Thank you' before hungrily kissing me.
I'd expected to be taking you home after that experience, but you're tougher than I thought, and you obviously have something else on your mind!

Because you've just had a heavy scene, I decide to start off slow, giving you time to come down from the adrenaline and switching your mind back to the calm of subspace.
'Ok, the door is shut so it's just us here, and you're safe.
If you want me to stop, you let me know, Red to stop, Yellow to slow down. I will be watching you anyway and if I think you're unable I will stop things myself, even if it's just to check. Are you ok with that?'
With a nod, and a cute smile 'Yes' you say
'Good Girl' I reply and kiss your forehead.

'I'm going to take this blindfold now and cover your eyes, I want you to empty your mind and relax, can you do that for me?'
With a nod and another cute smile 'Yes please' you tell me.
Standing behind you, I gently place the blindfold over your eyes, softly brushing your hair off your face, and with a finger, making sure it's not too tight.
'Now, I'm going to tie your hands above your head and attach them to this ring. It's a quick release knot so I can free you anytime you want'
Another smile is all the conformation I need.
I take your hands in mine, giving a soft squeeze, as I lift them up, binding them gently together, palms inwards so the sensitive nerves are away from the rope, and through the ring hanging from the ceiling.
My fingers tracing down your arms as I come back down.

I step back to look at you, drink you in.
Your beautiful face, smiling shyly, bottom lip pitched between your perfect teeth, your soft pink boobs, perky from the position, the narrowing of your waist and the sexy flare of your hips, your soft and enticing mound, with it's long and thick strip of hair, then your, long, slender legs.
'You are stunning' I say 'thank you for offering yourself to me'
Another coy smile, as though you're not used to compliments.

I step forward again, stroking my thumb over your cheek, then back across your full lips, before stepping behind you.
I take your hair, stroking my fingers through it then tie it in a loose tail so it's off your neck.
I place a long, slow kiss at the very top of your neck, moving my lips slowly down.
My hands follow, fingers stroking from your temples, thumbs on the back of your neck until I reach your collarbone where they separate, spreading across your shoulders.
Thumbs tracing down your spine and fingers splayed out over your back, easing further down until I reach the curve of your hips, thumbs stopping at the sensitive small of your back.

I hold you, step closer so my full body is pressed against yours, feeling your excited breath, body quivering in anticipation, I kiss your neck again as my hands slowly come back up, tracing your sides this time, causing involuntary spasms as it tickles your heightened senses, as I reach your breasts my hands move around, cupping, but not squeezing them, following their curve until my fingers reach your sternum.
My right hand stays, taking the weight of your boob, while my left goes higher to your throat.
You tilt your head back, another submissive sign that tells me you're ok, to allow me a better hold.
I take a firm but tender grasp, stroking and squeezing, in tune with your breathing.
My right hand is stroking and kneading your breast to the same rhythm, my thumb tracing circles around your areola, coaxing out your pierced nipple.
This is what I love most. Someone willingly handing their body, their senses and their emotions over to me to play like an instrument. When it works at its best, it's a full symphony!

My left hand now strokes down, mirroring my right, cupping, stroking and kneading together.
You feel my breath on your neck, smell my aftershave, feel my chest rising and falling with your own breathing.
My hands draw down now, tracking down your sensitive sides, to your hips, onwards to your outer thighs before stopping, curling round the back and, barely touching, gliding up the backs of your thighs.
I trace the curves of your sexy bum, teasingly closely to the crease of your folds, causing a sharp inhalation, before gliding back up your spine.
Again I hold your throat in my hands, as my other hand teases and ***s your body, every time I get close to where you really want to feel me, I back away. The need for you is frustrating but also heightening the sensations, your body is savouring it, yet craving to be touched where you want it most, you are slick with pent up anticipation.

You feel me step back, as you're wondering what is coming next, your surprised by my mouth, engulfing your pussy.
My tongue plunging into you as I suck hard against your lips, my own pressing on your stiff and swollen clit.
You shudder and cry out, finally getting touched. I'm lapping you up, devouring you, sucking your clit, your lips and fucking your wet hole with my tongue, my hands have a firm grip on your ankles, holding your legs open, feeling you tremble as you rock yourself against my face.
I stop before you come. I'm not ready to let you finish just yet...

I stand and take your chin in my fingertips, kissing you passionately, letting you taste your arousal.
I reach up to check your wrists, adjust the rope slightly as they've tightened while you've let them take your weight.
'Now I'm going to play a little rougher, would you like that?' I ask
'Mmm, yes. Yes please' is your reply.
You feel the tip of a wide ended crop, stroke from your ankle all the way up to your bum.
Then the same on your other leg.
The actions repeated from wrists to the sides of each tit.
From your lips, neck chest, stomach down to your clit, causing a shudder.
I then start with little taps, slowly and randomly all over your body, building in speed and intensity, your thighs, boobs, bum, back, mound. One after another, sharp little slaps of the leather tip, flicking my wrist to give the desired effect.
I turn the crop sideways now, drawing its length across both thighs, upwards until finally stopping across the fleshiest part of your bum, pressing in firmly. You know what is to come.

'Are you ready?'
'Yes' coming out as a whisper.
I reach up with my left hand, taking yours in mine.
Using the edge as a cane I start to bounce it across both cheeks, enjoying the wobble it causes, then with a bit of *** I land it, leaving a nice red line across them.
Again, an inch higher up, then below.
Each time causing a moan from you.
I keep going, harder this time, constantly moving so as not to do too much in one spot.
You're getting a nice red ladder forming now, and you can feel the heat spreading.
I increase the *** again, but this time you give two fast squeezes on my hand, as a yellow warning and bring your legs closer together, I stop. I kiss your neck and ask if you're ok, you tell me you're still tender from earlier, but you're ok. I ask if you want to stop altogether, try something else, or more gentle?
'A bit more, please, just not as hard right now?'
I kiss you again, and thank you for letting me know.

'I'm going to give you five more ok? Will you count them for me?'
A smile and nod.

'One'
I give you the lightest tap, barely touching, and you laugh, which was my intention.

'Two'
Enough to feel but not sting.

'Three'
The crop stings, but not unbearable.

'Four'
This time just hard enough to release a gasp, and a little tremble.

Steadying your resolve...
'Five'
This time there is no crop, just my hand stroking your bum, moving down to cup your sex, my middle finger easing through your wet folds causing a happy sigh.

'Well done, I'm proud of you' I say

I bring the crop to the front now and slide it up between your legs, softly slapping from side to side,
'Keep them open' I say playfully, 'I want to see your wetness escaping' you do as I ask, spreading them wide for me. Again, I relish the sight of that dark line of hair, leading down to your glistening lips!
'That's my Good Girl'
I use the crop on your inner thighs now, alternating between the leather tip and the shaft, giving different sensations with each one, but never too hard on the sensitive skin here, running up and down again and again.

Watching your face react, watching your chest heave up and down with your breath, watching the strings of pleasure dangle from your lips feeds my desire.
Just using the tip now I give a flurry of slaps, side to side, while occasionally giving little pulls against your pubic hair, working up your thighs until I reach your pussy. Turning it I use the tip to tap at your lips and clit, each one coating it with your slick juice and causing another moan of pleasure and ***, getting you closer.

Again you are surprised by my mouth on you, this time accompanied by two fingers inside you. You almost explode there and then but I ease off. Fingers holding still, inside you, I gently kiss your lips, softly stroke your clit with my tongue, now moving my fingers against your G spot, bringing you back to the edge then backing off again, repeating until you're flooding all down your thighs, desperate to come.
Still not yet...

I reach up and pull the tail of the knot, releasing your arms, catching you as your body relaxes. I guide you over to the edge of the bed and sit you down, bum on the edge. I remove your blindfold and look you in the eyes as I unbutton my jeans and pull out my cock, hard as a rock and coated in pre come, a lazy smile lights up your face.
'Open your mouth for me' I say
You do as I ask willingly, an O forming.
I trace your luscious lips with my tip, stroking myself against your tongue, every time you try to close your mouth around me I pull back teasingly, frustrating you as you want to return the pleasure you've been receiving. When I do let you, you devour me, sucking the best you can, tongue, lips, pushing as far on to me as you can. It feels incredible, but I'm not finished with you yet!

Pulling away from your mouth I kiss you again, then lay you back on the bed.
Again my mouth finds your sopping pussy, relishing your taste, working you up again.
But never letting you get too close to orgasm.
I move back now, taking my cock I tease your pussy with the tip, parting your soft shaved lips, rubbing, and tapping it against your clit while you are playing with your tits.
I take your legs and lift them up, holding them in the crooks of my arms as I slowly, finally, inch by inch, enter you.
You rock your hips to give the best access so I'm hitting the sweet spot as I slowly glide in and out of you, building up tempo, building tempo, until I'm slamming my hilt into your clit on each thrust, my tip rubbing against the top of your womb, while you squeeze your muscles tight, gripping my shaft, you're so close now.
I slow down again, until I'm barely moving, then I stop. Still all the way in, pushed tight against your clit, I reach up and stroke your face, and trail my hand all the way down your body again, your back arching in unison.

I withdraw from you, taking my wet cock and stroke it over your bum hole.
Using our combined fluids as lube, I slowly and gently ease myself inside, stopping so you can accommodate me before pushing in further, until I'm filling your ass.
I take your hand and guide it to your pussy where you slowly start to rub your clit and dip your fingers inside.
You're getting into your own rhythm now and I start to rock back and forth, each stroke coming in and out a little more, your fingers setting the pace, as you speed up, so do I.
We're going faster now, you're taking my full shaft on each stroke and your fingers are plunging in and out of yourself, your chest and neck is flushed, breathing fast, moaning, every nerve in your body is tingling, you start to shake as the tsunami you've been holding back all night is over powering you.
Now is the time.
'Come for me Baby, come for me' and you do. Gushing all over me, a long drawn out, stuttered, moan as I'm still fucking your ass, then I can't hold back either, I pull out in one motion and spray my hot come all over you again and again.

Lying next to you, our heads together.
I'm stroking your naked form, using my come like massage oil, spreading it all over your sated body, every so often you get a little aftershock of orgasm.
I've reached my left arm behind you, your head resting on me, your left wrist held firmly but tenderly, in my hand. My right leg has hooked around yours, holding your legs apart, using my body to restrain you in an intimate embrace.

My right hand begins to caress you again, re-stoking the fire of your pleasure.
Rather than being spent from your orgasm, you find your body responding even stronger, everywhere I touch tingles, undulating in unison with me, as though connected by an invisible ***.
I finally move down to your pussy, covering it completely with my palm, cupping you.
I kiss you, and as my tongue slips inside your willing mouth, my fingers echo and enter you too, your moan feeding from your mouth to mine.
I withdraw and move up to play with your clit, drawing gentle circles around the hood, and on occasion pressing or softly tickling your tender nub before dipping two fingers back inside you, pressing up against your swollen G spot.

Still kissing you passionately, I bring you back to the edge, your body pulls against mine but I hold you firm, pinning you with my leg, hand and lips as the crescendo builds, my palm against your clit and my fingers inside flicking up and down, your body bucks and shakes, I still hold firm, drawing out every last sensation from you, until, finally you spasm and come again, and again, harder than ever.
I release my hold and you fold into me, sobbing into my chest, overwhelmed by the intensity of the whole evening, my arms cradle you, legs entwined 'You're such a good girl' I whisper while kissing your head and you just melt into me...

Once you come round again, I take your hand and lead you into the shower, the water hot and welcoming. I lean back against the wall, and pull your back to rest against me as I delicately soap you up and tenderly wash you all over, turning you round so you rest against me as I wash your back. We step out of the shower, and I take a soft fluffy towel and dry you from head to toe.
Strangely for you, this last part of our night feels much more intimate than any of the things we had done previously and you're experiencing a much higher state of subspace than you'd known was possible, floating half a step behind yourself in blissful satisfaction.
Posted
Oh my.......I think your writing is the best I ve read on here. So descriptive Im there 😍 Thankyou for sharing xxx
Posted
8 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:
Oh my.......I think your writing is the best I ve read on here. So descriptive Im there 😍 Thankyou for sharing xxx

Thank you for the kind words, you'll make my head swell 😉
It's nice to know my ramblings are appreciated ❤️

Posted
Not ramblings........if you re like that in a Dom situation, you must be Fabulous! 😘
Posted
I’ve lived this scene and was addicted ever since. The connection, the intimacy, the trust, the equal firmness and tenderness. The communication, the empathy towards physical and em notional response. I need mooorrrreeee!!!
Posted
2 hours ago, CosmicAngel said:
Not ramblings........if you re like that in a Dom situation, you must be Fabulous! 😘

Well, they do say write what you know 😉
I can't say it's as intense as that all the time, but it is who I am, and my style of dominance 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, beaverdamBabe said:
I’ve lived this scene and was addicted ever since. The connection, the intimacy, the trust, the equal firmness and tenderness. The communication, the empathy towards physical and em notional response. I need mooorrrreeee!!!

Then you totally get what it's all about ❤️ it kind of evolved for me during a relationship, and I found my calling. The intensity comes from bouncing feelings of trust and love back and forth between sub and Dom. Doesn't work so well as a casual thing though.

• 2 weeks later...