Munches Ireland

Slave109

Posted

Hello, So I'm in search of any muches around ireland. Any help would be greatly appreciated I've been searching for quite sometime and no luck yet. 

Posted

Ireland is a big place and there are a fair few munches and events - so I guess a lot is on how far you can travel.

if you google find a munch - it might narrow some down that are travelling distance.

What I've also found is there's a fair few Irish guys travel to the mainland - I remember someone at a recent party joking with me that he'd be home before me, and I didn't even have to fly home...

Posted
Theirs loads in Dublin every month and prob not too far for you
Posted
best place to check for the up to date list of munches in Dublin etc. is fetlife
Posted

Yes but regardless of the comment ile be home b4 you, the Irish guy needs a plain or ferry, be so much handier just able to drive to more select venues and more choice of driving to same, I live in n.i. btw, there is nothing handy about any aspect of it

Posted
1 hour ago, hungcutnpierced said:

Yes but regardless of the comment ile be home b4 you, the Irish guy needs a plain or ferry, be so much handier just able to drive to more select venues and more choice of driving to same, I live in n.i. btw, there is nothing handy about any aspect of it

it would. but I don't drive.

It was also cheaper for him in terms of flights and then getting home than it was for me on the train....

not that it's a competition - as I say above, a lot depends on how much you're able/willing to travel. 

Posted

Both valid points / arguements, all valid points. If I came over in December I wonder are the turkeys cheaper, off set the travel costs?