Anal play

Posted

So I've been researching it a lot but there is one thing I  cannot find. If you have  been having anal sex for awhile. Do you always have to enter slow (with lots of lube of course)  or can you just  thrust in deep and hard or would that cause an *** to either party.

This is purely out of curiosity  and research.

Posted
I can only speak for myself, if I've done a fair bit of anal one day, then normally next day I can take it pretty easily with no lube, but not say day after that, but everyone will be different, so probably best to use lube unless ya know the person well and how their ass is like.
Posted

Speaking only from my experience.  I've found that over time it is getting quicker and easier for people to get access, but they still do need to do a little warming or stretching, unless I've been doing other stuff before

There is a clip where someone seems to take me straight away, but that was my 4th anal based clip of the day - so I was a bit loose

I say this, I was recently at a strap on party and there were guys of different levels of experiences and abilities and even some of the more experienced did need at least a little checking before thrusting

Posted
You can put it in an ass. Omg!
Posted
Just now, purrfectpanther said:

You can put it in an ass. Omg!

Lol I have by accident  and it wasn't  the most pleasant but would love to try it again

• 3 years later...
Posted

My first time was with an older man who kept telling me how much he wanted to give me the best anal ever.  I said no for a while, but one day worked up the courage to let him show me.  He carefully explained what would happen, and that he made sure I was all right.  When that day came, he lubed me up, played with it, and when I was ready, he slowly and gently went in.  I was relaxed, and there was no ***, just a feeling of pressure as he filled me.  He moved slowly, and I experienced sensations never felt when he was in my vagina.  I was going higher, and when I came, it was wonderful.  We did this about 4 times over a period of weeks, before we parted ways(he has since died).  I'm glad I said yes to him, and I carry the memory of it and tap into it when I masturbate, and enjoy it all over again.