1st Domme experience - the conclusion

Posted
I need a new toy...

Looking over at my table of goodies, nothing screams out at me. The boot room, i know exactly what I want...

I lift myself up and off your body...

Giving each arse cheek a slap with my leather glove clad hands, & walk out of the room, making sure u hear me close the bedroom door.....

I retrieve the desired tool and quietly re- enter the room, this time not slamming the door shut.....

You don’t hear me come back in.....

I take a minute to stand...to enjoy the sight of your naked bound body, your clenched pert buttocks, your bound arms tied so right, shoulders stretched to their limits, drops of sweat running down your arms making the bondage tape glisten bright red, i can smell the anticipation, the threat, the excitement of what might come next vividly pouring out of you, and it excites me just as much as it is you.

I walk slowly up the side of the bed, my gloved hand tracing it’s way up your body, your flesh quivers, and you moan at my touch.

Such a good boy...

You have earned a treat...

Reaching the top of the bed, I turn and bend myself forward my arse cheeks so close to your face....

Can you smell my excitement, i take hold of my black lace panties, stained already with my wet pussy juices, I pull them down and off.
I scrumple them up in my hand, grab your hair and lifting your head up whisper in your ear

‘open your mouth!’

You comply straightaway and I stuff my wet panties in your mouth, letting your hair go you let your head flop back down, I can see your tongue delving into my panties as you thrust it into your cheeks.

Can you taste how wet you make me?

Your body laid out before me, the ***ful pleasures about to start again

The soles of your feet look so inviting
I need to make them mine.

The long leather boot horn I retrieved now ready to be used... i smack it off each foot just once, hard enough to only inflict mild *** don’t want you passing out too quickly.......

Your legs jerk in response to the stimuli, your body quivers and you let out a muffled moan...

‘Stay still’ I demand
Smack
Smack

Right off each sole

You judder again...

‘Stay still stop moving,’

You comply instantly

‘Good boy, shall I keep going?’

You attempt to answer me, but all I hear us muffled moans

Smack
Smack

right off each foot again

‘Don’t answer back, I didn’t give you permission to speak!’

The soles of your feet are dark red now they both look as if you have been walking over hot coals, this gives me great pleasure.

I turn the shoe horn about so the lipped hook side is now the *** behind my next move, I run it slowly up your inner thigh along the curve of your right buttock, over to the left and back down your thigh.

I do this a few times... your buttocks clench tighter every time I cross over them...

I know anal is a hard no for you.....

However your tight balls might need a closer inspection....

This time up your thigh across your buttock and between your arse crack sliding it down, then over & under your Balls, lifting your tight little sac up by the hook and stretching it out!!!

You start to writhe about on the bed, are you trying to speak.... to scream....

Dont worry I won’t hurt your balls ....much!

I let them go and give each arse cheek a quick hit

1,2....1,2. glorious red spank marks now showing on each one.

I use my gloved hands to rub your cheeks, reaching my fingers between your cheeks & under your Balls until your hard cock is in my hands, teasing up and down your shaft, I can feel it twitch every time a finger reaches the tip and plays with your head.

I know how much you enjoy the feel of leather.

So much more to explore..... but I can feel you building up ready to explode soon, & I’m getting quite wet...seeing you squirm...

You don’t know it but I’ve had a anal vibrator up my arse, this whole time.... just on a low speed....... but our time is nearly up and I want your fingers inside me before I turn up the speed.
Keeping one hand on your cock, I slide the other out to help me climb back up onto the bed to straddle you.

I lay myself down on you so that my sopping wet pussy is near your fingers again, and using my free hand i help you glide your fingers in, you quickly realise what i am doing and soon you have 4 fingers deep within me, 2 from each hand to spread me out as you play.

I clench my knee high leather booted legs tight against your sides so that you can feel them glide over your flesh, the heels just grazing your flesh but no more.

My gloved hand under you still, playing with your hard cock. My other pushes a button on the anal vibrator remote to speed it up, and then moves into a prime position to tease your perineum, my teeth biting down on your arse cheeks.

I start thrusting myself into your fingers, in rhythm to the vibrator buzzing away, your fingers pick up my rhythm, pounding away deep inside me... you know the spot...my hands pick up pace and together we cum to an explosive finish. My warm cum all over your fingers, yours all over my gloved hand and yourself.

I give each arse cheek a bite,leaving teeth marks on each.

Your sticky fingers sliding out of me as i unstraddle myself from your back.

I reach down and lick each finger clean making sure I clean up all my warm juices.

I take my cum soaked glove and removing my panties from your mouth I replace them with my fingers so you can taste yourself, you are a thirsty slut and slobber all over my glove as you try to lick up as much as possible.

I pull my hand away and stand back again to admire your body, it glistens with beads of sweat

I feel a need to brand you as mine, my property..
I pick up my cherry Red Lipstick from the table, take the top off, and bending down over your back I write in big bold letters

‘OWNED’

I remove my leather gloves and my boots, dropping them on the floor beside the vibrator which had already slide out, and leave them for you to clean up later.

I take the restraints off your ankles, removing the spreader bar, running my bare fingers up your legs, working the circulation back in. With scissors I slowly, gently, cut away the sopping wet bondage tape over your wrists rubbing your arms. I remove the blindfold from over your eyes.

I tell you to lie still for a minute, to rest your weary body, and then when you are ready to come into the other room where I shall be waiting with warm blankets and restorative tea to help us both recover from our session.

Mistress prepares to exit as Anya puts on her cotton dressing gown and wraps it around her weary but sated body...

My parting words to you the reader....

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did 😈
  • 7 months later...