Outings with my master pt 2

Posted

I didn't  even hear the other set of foot steps until my masters voice registered in my ear.

"Are you behaving princess? You may Speak now"

"Mmhhm" was all I could manage.

I knew he was probably  grinning ear to ear.

"Do you like strangers  toying with you. Look how you respond to this man. My dirty little princess. You love it don't  you?"

"Very much sir"

Oh God I couldn't  hold on much longer. 

" I can't  wait to get in that red ass of yours while he fucks your mouth. Tell me how much you want it."

I could barely speak. The inscent licking and my masters words were driving me into a frenzy.

"Please…..sir. I want your cock in my ass fucking me hard. Please sir. Please fuck me. I want to thank this man  by sucking his cock like a good little slave"

"Good, sweet princess." He ran his hand down my cheek.

My hands  were released and dropped to my front. my master unbound my wrists massaging them and my arms.  Only to tie them behind my back.

Master bent me over at the waist. I could feel the cool liquid on my back entrance as he spread it inside of me.

"You do not cum until you get him off. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Open that pretty mouth of yours wide princess. Don't  embarrass me. Show this stranger how good of a cocksucker you can be."

I licked my lips. 

" I  always aim to please sir." 

As I opened my mouth at masters command I could feel the head of his cock slowly slide into my puckered entrance. Inch by inch he fed me his 8 inch cock until his balls hit my ass. I could feel my ass  tightening around him. Hands on my head guided my mouth to the other man's cock. I started sucking on the head and flicking the underside of it with my tongue. The man cursed beneath his breath. He grabbed my hair and rammed his cock down my throat. Both the men  pulled out at the same time and ***fully thrust into me again. Over and over they continued their assault on my ass and mouth. Muffled moans rose from my throat. Tears and drool running down my face. Hair being pulled. Masters fingers clenching into my hips.

"So fucking beautiful princess. Look at you taking two cocks at once. Next time I'll  bring the video camera so you can watch yourself over and over. Maybe I'll send it to your friends so they know what a dirty little princess you are."

I would love to see their faces to be honest. They'd  be utterly horrified. A sweet, loving, independent and strong willed small town girl turned into a cum loving fuck toy that absolutely loved ***. I wouldn't  change a thing. This is the best I've ever felt. I've never been treasured the way master treats me. I could easily fall in love with him. Maybe I already have. But that's  for another day.

The pounding continued on both fronts. Moans and curses left the men's mouths. This was completely  euphoric. I could feel every inch of my master's joystick in me fucking me blind. The other man invading my mouth and throat. It was so hard to focus on breathing through my nose. Master wrapped his left arm fully around my waist as his right hand found my sensitive clit. Rubbing up and down side to side. He was trying to get me off before the other man finished so he could punish me. But I  knew better. He's always testing me making sure I obey. It's a fun game between us.

I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on anything I  could. But the desire was almost too much. I knew I  was on the edge just barely hanging on.

The man's thick cock  began pulsing and tightening in my mouth. He quickly pulled out letting out a long groan. His semen sprayed all over my face. I licked it off my lips tasting his salty goodness. I was a little disappointed I couldn't  drink it all in. The head was at my lips again and I stuck out my tongue to clean him off.

"Cum now" master said as he furiously rubbed my clit and pounded at my back door.

I let go and screamed in ecstacy. My senses were on overload. Master let out a loud roar of his own. He quickly pulled out and sent his seed on my ass. Heavy panting was the only sound that was made for several minutes.

He placed a kiss on my shoulder blade then bent down and unfastened  my ankles. The other man was gone when master took the blindfold off of me. My eyes adjusted to the light. But cum was everywhere so it was hard to see. I felt sticky.

" You did well princess. Let's  get you cleaned up" he cooed.

He picked  me and my clothes up and carried me to a nearby stream. Master sat me down as he wet a rag and wiped my face off. I turned over so he could do my ass. We laid on the grassy river bank passionately kissing one another for a long time. 

"You are absolutely  perfect princess." He gushed.

"So are you sir." I couldn't  contain my smile. 

He pressed his lips to my forehead then began dressing me  in my skirt and shirt.

He picked me up and carried me to the truck.

I nestled my head  on his shoulder.

As soon as we got home he bathed me, dried me and placed me in bed on my stomach. Lavender massage oil filled the room. He rubbed every inch of my body. Then we laid in each others arms caressing one another until we both fell asleep. That was our routine after an outing.

When the truck door shut I was brought back to reality. He put  a black duffel bag in the back seat and smiled at me.

"Lost in thought princess?" His eyes were questioning me.

"I was thinking about our last outing in the forest." I said with a hazy smile.

He gave me a devilish grin. He slid his fingers into my juicy slit. His fingers were glistening  with my wetness. He sucked each finger like he just finished eating a tasty meal.

"I love your sweetness." He sighed. "Ready to go?"

"I'll  go anywhere with you sir."

He pressed the garage door opener and just like that we were off on another adventure.

To be continued

Posted

Feel free to critique. I really want to get better. I have an idea for a book. I started writing  it but I want to use these stories as practice 

Posted

OMG @SweetPea1984 I so want to do this now... your adjectives... your writing is beautiful erotic.. and I love the commands... the hard sex and yet the sensual softness of how he takes care of his princess as well.  I look forward to more.

Posted
13 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

OMG @SweetPea1984 I so want to do this now... your adjectives... your writing is beautiful erotic.. and I love the commands... the hard sex and yet the sensual softness of how he takes care of his princess as well.  I look forward to more.

Thanks butterfly your words bring me more confidence  each time

Posted

Imaginative and descriptive. I actually forgot that it was a flashback because it was so well described that it flowed nicely. I know it was just a first draft, but it would have been even better if it had been proof-read, I must admit.

Posted

@SweetPea1984  Good may you continue to write and just release and let go of all your desires and fantasies in your writings... I look forward to reading them.  :suckmy::-)