Places to play

su****

Posted
Hi all.
Does anyone know of a place a newbie can go and get a better understanding and a place to play. I am Coventry UK.
Posted
Better understanding of what exactly? If you look at the events listing here or Google kink events specific to your interest you'll probably find somewhere - however be aware that attendance at those events is no guarantee of play
Posted
Thank you for your answer.
A better understanding on how I go about how to proceed in getting deeper into thelifestylee.
How to get into contact with like minded people
Posted
Sites like this are always good for learning and interacting with others or seek out blogs and books to further your knowledge.
A lot will need to come from some self-analysis to truly understand yourself, your motivations and your desires so you can express them to those you meet.
Posted
Fet life will be a good resource here. You can search for groups based on your area. But the BBB is worth checking out. You’re near quite a few good clubs that host bdsm events. From my experience, they’re super friendly and you can just watch until you’re comfortable joining in.
Posted
It's a tough change of life. Look for someone to chat with. It takes a long time but eventually you may be able to come out of the closet.
Posted (edited)

Find your local "munch" fetlife* has them listed.
Fetlife is like Facebook, don't add people if you haven't met them but under events look for a munch, turn tur

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I too seeking this pathway to connecting learning and adapting to this kinkster lifestyle
Posted
On 9/3/2023 at 1:13 PM, subsissy1111 said:

Hi all.
Does anyone know of a place a newbie can go and get a better understanding and a place to play. I am Coventry UK.

if you're midlands - go to the BBB 

Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar 

google is your friend for more info on it

• 4 months later...
Posted
What about in USA like Colorado
Posted
Cov isn’t so far from the townhouse in Birkenhead either. They run school of kink workshops for both beginners and advanced kinksters and have a soft kink night once a month called radical desire