Jump to content

Body Count


Recommended Posts

Posted

What’s my body count? Interesting

question. Are you going to judge me

if it’s five? Or ten? If I run out of fingers

and toes? Are you going to judge me

if I didn’t keep count? Because I don’t 

have a series of notches on my belt, 

a little black book filled with the sordid

details of all their disappointments. 

Let’s see. There was the magician 

who liked to set me on fire but vanished

in a puff of smoke. There was the one

who swaddled me lies. There was 

the one who couldn’t control his own shit,

never mind mine. There was the one

who kept me dangling on a string and 

Thought I’d dance like his little puppet. 

There was the one who tied me round

his little finger but lives too far away

to touch. I have a body count. The path

behind me is littered with graves, but

better that than lying in the dirt with them.

Posted
Don't care so long as can be sure protection used
Posted
Body count only matters because women value their own virtue. With that in mind, your body count is (in part) a reflection of your self-worth, decision-making skills, and ability to discern good/bad partners. Or you might consider yourself a slut. And that's fine in my book. But, sluts and their inverse counterparts incels, will always be looked down on because they're failing social expectations.
Posted
Pretty sure that was a poem not a direct question fellas 😂😂
Posted
😆 I was today years old when I learned that most people sleep with 5 people during their whole life and I also learned today I am a whore. 😝
Posted
1 minute ago, suzywylde said:
😆 I was today years old when I learned that most people sleep with 5 people during their whole life and I also learned today I am a whore. 😝

😂😂😂 I have secretly known I'm a whore for a while now 😂😬

Posted
7 minutes ago, suzywylde said:
😆 I was today years old when I learned that most people sleep with 5 people during their whole life and I also learned today I am a whore. 😝

I'm a slut. Whores are smart enough to get paid. I just give it up for free. 😜

Posted
2 minutes ago, amuseme916 said:

I'm a slut. Whores are smart enough to get paid. I just give it up for free. 😜

😂

Posted
Touché I am both. Depends on the mood. 😂
Kurious_Kat
Posted
I really love your work here
Very thought-provoking.
Posted
Quite honestly it’s not the body count it’s the mental damage of past relationships that guys want to avoid. We dont want to deal with the scars and resentment left by someone else. This leads to you taking out your past mistakes traumatic experience out on someone that had nothing to do with them.
Posted
Yeahhh nah it matters, if someone says an absurd number like 200 for example, I’m outta here
Posted
3 minutes ago, dpimp said:
Yeahhh nah it matters, if someone says an absurd number like 200 for example, I’m outta here

😝 oh whatever we will us sluts do … I think if she had 200 other dicks I don’t think she’s worried about not getting yours. Just saying.

Posted
1 minute ago, suzywylde said:

😝 oh whatever we will us sluts do … I think if she had 200 other dicks I don’t think she’s worried about not getting yours. Just saying.

you do you

Posted
20 minutes ago, dpimp said:

you do you

I didn’t say that was me but don’t slut shame someones body count.

Posted
And yeah I do me pretty good too but if we count how many times one masterbated I am sure your right hand would be up there. 😝 sorry I am on one today.
Posted
46 minutes ago, Amorphus69 said:
Quite honestly it’s not the body count it’s the mental damage of past relationships that guys want to avoid. We dont want to deal with the scars and resentment left by someone else. This leads to you taking out your past mistakes traumatic experience out on someone that had nothing to do with them.

And if you can’t accept someone for their past flaws and all then you don’t deserve said person. Like seriously this post is great the comments are ridiculous.

Posted
2 hours ago, PJ3000 said:
Pretty sure that was a poem not a direct question fellas 😂😂

Twas indeed! Response to an unpleasant conversation from the Lobby lol Ten points to you!

Posted
1 hour ago, Amorphus69 said:
Quite honestly it’s not the body count it’s the mental damage of past relationships that guys want to avoid. We dont want to deal with the scars and resentment left by someone else. This leads to you taking out your past mistakes traumatic experience out on someone that had nothing to do with them.

What prompted me to write this is the inequality between how men's and women's body counts are viewed.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Char__ said:

Twas indeed! Response to an unpleasant conversation from the Lobby lol Ten points to you!

Wooooo! Wait.. what do I use points for? Is it like a loyalty card? Can I get a discount? 😂

Posted
7 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Wooooo! Wait.. what do I use points for? Is it like a loyalty card? Can I get a discount? 😂

Well don't tell anyone, but I have all the speedboats that could have been won on Bullseye.

Kurious_Kat
Posted
36 minutes ago, Char__ said:

Well don't tell anyone, but I have all the speedboats that could have been won on Bullseye.

Brilliant 🤣

×
×
  • Create New...