How to find dominant women?

dj****

Posted
Im just wondering if there's any real way to find dominant women because I've never met one
Posted
They're on here but there are more men subs than dommes available. Lady subs outnumber male doms as most women identify as subs.
Posted
Well you're on a site that has them so you've taken a step in the right direction - now ask yourself what it is about you that would pique a dominant's interest in you?
Have you got a well written profile that shows you truly understand your submission and what this lifestyle is about? Pictures that are appealing? Have you taken steps to get involved in the forums or chat rooms and demonstrate you're someone worth getting to know? Have you attended local munches and kink events?
Answer no to any of the above, and you know where you need to make amendments to improve your chances of finding someone.
Posted

before I go deeper

would you know?

like if you were in the supermarket - would you know if the lady in front of you was Dominant with a sub or partner (or had potential to be)

or maybe a colleague at work

former classmate

whatever

Dommes don't walk round the streets in leather and latex - and while they may not seem domineering... you're not their sub, so why would they?

Posted
How can i find sweet strawberries? I am always surprised how can a man be so incompetent!
Posted

for a deeper dive

an awful lot of women have, or had, fantasies with themselves in a Dominant role.  Obviously there is a difference between this and "being a Domme" (just as there's a difference between a guy having fantasies where they are in a submissive role and "being a sub") but the gap for potential is a lot narrower than often implied.

One of the issues of course is that a lot of sub men have a defined idea of what a Dominant woman should look like it's often a more... 'finished product' - and an awful lot who did reach that stage may have done so via either (a) working professionally (an option - want to meet a Dominant woman, book a Pro Domme) (b) building stuff together with another partner (ooh, so you get to use the toys used on someone she was once in love with. awkward) (c) through being active on the community and learning/playing there

And to be honest, that feels like it should be a no-brainer.  

Want to meet ladies who like Metallica? Go to a rock bar or rock concert - they won't all like Metallica (and the ones that do, may very well not want a relationship with you) but voila, proof they exist - right in your area

Want to meet Dominant women?   It seems... bizarre that someone wouldn't seek out local munches or fetish events.  And while online might SEEM like it's "100 subs to every Domme" once you actually see the events, you'll find the reality is rather different.

What you do and what happens now you've found them may very well come down to a lot of factors including your attitude - but it's a simple concept. 

Posted
I have heard of a bit of advice: have a separate account for this. Some platforms, an interested dominant might see all your likes and connections. If they see them and review them and none of your likes seem like their body type, they may assume that you won’t be attracted to them. One account should be for surfing and liking pictures…another should have a clear profile on what you want and don’t want and be just for you to be selected by a dominant.
Posted
Dommes are super difficult to find : (( best of luck !!
Posted
Meet scottish women 🤷‍♀️😅
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Well you're on a site that has them so you've taken a step in the right direction - now ask yourself what it is about you that would pique a dominant's interest in you?
Have you got a well written profile that shows you truly understand your submission and what this lifestyle is about? Pictures that are appealing? Have you taken steps to get involved in the forums or chat rooms and demonstrate you're someone worth getting to know? Have you attended local munches and kink events?
Answer no to any of the above, and you know where you need to make amendments to improve your chances of finding someone.

I’d agree with the first two. The profile needs to show understanding of submission and a desire for it. And the photos need to show the person, or have hidden photos which the Domme can request to see. Participation in the community has no relevance to me. Most subs are new to it.

Posted
57 minutes ago, GenuinePlus said:

have heard of a bit of advice: have a separate account for this

it is against our TOU for users to have more than one account. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, fife970 said:

Meet scottish women 🤷‍♀️😅

🤣

Posted
59 minutes ago, GenuinePlus said:
I have heard of a bit of advice: have a separate account for this. Some platforms, an interested dominant might see all your likes and connections. If they see them and review them and none of your likes seem like their body type, they may assume that you won’t be attracted to them. One account should be for surfing and liking pictures…another should have a clear profile on what you want and don’t want and be just for you to be selected by a dominant.

If the Domme finds out about multiple accounts then the trust is gone. You need to be honest and open about who you are. Don’t play games or you lose respect.

Posted
6 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

I’d agree with the first two. The profile needs to show understanding of submission and a desire for it. And the photos need to show the person, or have hidden photos which the Domme can request to see. Participation in the community has no relevance to me. Most subs are new to it.

Whilst participation in the community may not be of importance to a Domme, for those looking to stand out and be noticed, such as the OP - it's a good way of doing so, is kind of what I meant.

Posted
2 hours ago, FreeSoul69 said:

How can i find sweet strawberries? I am always surprised how can a man be so incompetent!

Any need for the insult? 

Posted
4 hours ago, GenuinePlus said:

This it the worst advice I've ever heard and an excellent way to get blacklisted and make your search even more difficult. I have other Domme friends and we definitely share info with each other on who to stay away from and why. 

Posted
Have you mastered searching for people on the app? You can set the parameters to find exactly what you’re seeking. Age. Gender. Dominant/caregiver/whichever type of Domme you seek. Location. Lots to pick from. If you have your profile depicting where you’re coming from as a submissive and all the info you need on it to attract them, then get contacting in them in a respectful way. They will then check out the profile and should respond to you.
Posted
There are many real Dommes here and unfortunately there is a much higher ratio of male subs. As others have mentioned filling in your profile is a basic step but can interest someone you may make a connection with.
Tell us a little something about how you see your submissiveness but also about you. What do you enjoy? What sparks your interests into the kink lifestyle and your own non kink side. Hobbies can also sometimes lead to great conversations that may not lead to kink but can help you make friends in the community too.
It takes time to find that right fit. For all of us regardless of the role we prefer. Above all stay safe, be smart and have a little fun with connecting to people. Sometimes it'll lead nowhere but sometimes it's incredible. 😊
Posted
finding what you want in that regard will take patience and luck. there will be competition. don't give up, and don't let the bad ones break your resolve. good luck and godspeed :)